Nylon Fantasy

You thought you would get back at her, put her in her place. The sight of her long, hosed, legs makes you weak and she knows it. Sick of feeling humiliated you tattled to the administration, tried to get her in trouble.

Star Nine sits on the bench in the hallway waiting to be called into the office. Weak coward that you are, she catches you trying to crawl past her unnoticed.

Star dangles her shoe in front of your face, ordering you to sniff. You know you want to breath her in, you can't resist her, that's why you're being such a little brat, trying to get her in trouble. Star crosses and uncrosses her legs, showing you up her skirt. She orders you to smell her feet, observes your cock twitching in your pants.

What did you think you would accomplish by tattling? Star can do whatever she wants, she has all the teachers, the deans, wrapped around her little finger, all weak for her hosed legs.

Name: Star Nine - Schoolgirl Panthyhose Domination
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:08:40
Size: 318 Mb

Your step-sister has a big favor to ask you. Your parents are out for the evening, and she's invited her boyfriend to come and stay but asks if you could go out and give her alone time. You will, but only if she gives you something first...

Name: Natalia Forrest - Step Sis Deal
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:12:08
Size: 1.43 Gb

I love to wear some nude, sheer-to-waist pantyhose and today I am wearing some under my jean shorts with my highest pair of strappy stripper-heels. I tease you with them and make you worship them as I strip off my layers one-by one. I'll have you worship and adore my pantyhose ass, nylon feet and you will become addicted to the sight and scent of them in no time.

Name: Nylon Lovers, This is For You - POV Nylon Worship with Stella Liberty
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:13:19
Size: 498 Mb

You love the opportunity to prove that you would do anything for me. I love to test your obedience to see just how far you're willing to go to please me. It's entertaining to see the hoops you will jump through to obey me and earn an orgasm. Any orgasm you can manage.

Even if that orgasm is commanded to be ruined! You want to be my good boy and obey. I tease you in a shiny skirt and pantyhose without panties. Giving you glimpses of my ass and crotch covered in these Wolford pantyhose without any panties to obstruct your view. Of course the gusset still censors your view of seeing any pink bits, but the sight still drives you wild.

Pump away all doubt and fears and hand yourself over to me. This tease softens your mind until you're ready to obey. Good boys obey, even when I command you to ruin that orgasm!

Name: Princess Camryn - Good Boys Ruin It
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:12:22
Size: 578 Mb