Register

Welcome to the The Kitty-Kats Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 74
  1. #41
    Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    35
    9

    Re: S.F.BAY MODELS - Callan interview

    Please tell me you have more Jaylee. I cant find here stuff anywhere.

  2. #42
    Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    38
    17

    Re: S.F.BAY MODELS - Callan interview

    i agree. Jaylee is soo hot and I can never find her. does she ever show anything?

  3. #43
    Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    8
    14

    Re: S.F.BAY MODELS - Callan interview

    There was a video from omgmodels where she was bottomless and gave long, great looks at her pussy. Can't remember which video, and yeah...I lost all my omg/18omg content, even the "secret club" stuff where the omg girls were doing fully nude shoots. Adain had the best sites of that type during that time period from about 2009-2011. Blew my mind, and still does. Cost me about $250 per month for the membership to the hidden stuff, but was well worth it. Shame about how fragile hard drives can be..

    The bottomless jaylee photoshoot was regular omg stuff, not the secret stuff.
    Last edited by shatoal; 13-05-05 at 18:18.

  4. #44
    Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    96
    4

    Re: S.F.BAY MODELS - Callan interview

    Quote Originally Posted by shatoal View Post
    There was a video from omgmodels where she was bottomless and gave long, great looks at her pussy. Can't remember which video, and yeah...I lost all my omg/18omg content, even the "secret club" stuff where the omg girls were doing fully nude shoots. Adain had the best sites of that type during that time period from about 2009-2011. Blew my mind, and still does. Cost me about $250 per month for the membership to the hidden stuff, but was well worth it. Shame about how fragile hard drives can be..

    The bottomless jaylee photoshoot was regular omg stuff, not the secret stuff.
    Is this VIP membership still available? I'd pay and repost

  5. #45
    Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    8
    14

    Re: S.F.BAY MODELS - Callan interview

    Quote Originally Posted by ymehuuh View Post
    Is this VIP membership still available? I'd pay and repost
    Not that I know of. I think that died when omgmodels and 18omg went away. Only thing left are some regular sets on lotsofmodels/lotsoferotica.

  6. #46
    Member Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    39
    79

    Re: S.F.BAY MODELS - Callan interview

    Brand new around here, just discovered this forum. Damn glad I did. To answer to the last few posts, I have a $hit ton of OMG! Models stuff (although I'm somehow greedy and still want more, because there was still a bunch of stuff I missed out on).

    I too was on the VIP side of it after he started producing such content with the <18 teen models on the 18+ website (around 2010/11). I have the stuff before that too, as the site slowly progressed and got a bit more, er, progressive. I suppose I have around 50-75 models and between one and five boxes (usually containing five to fifteen sets and/or videos) of each model. I have Boxes 1 (video), 3 (video+pictures), 4 (video+pictures), and 5 (pictures) of JayLee. She is one of my favorites, too, although it was hard to pick favorites on that site. I am pretty sure that she was sixteen in box 1, and seventeen in 3-5. In box 1 she quickly opened up and from box 3 onward she, for some reason, loved showing her bottom (and kiss tattoo upon it).

    This SFBayModels stuff predates me, so I'm glad to have come across it on here. Like I said, OMG was my first with this photographer. To answer another question above, the whole OMG and 18OMG site is gone. It disappeared one day, much to my dissatisfaction and anger over a year ago. He continued on to LotsofModels and retained some of his labelled 18omg content, of which I suspect a couple models are under 18, but he hasn't shot minors since.

    Anyway that's my schpeel and as soon as I can figure out how the site works and how to post on here and whatnot, I will do my best to bring them to you.

  7. #47
    Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    96
    4

    Re: S.F.BAY MODELS - Callan interview

    Quote Originally Posted by alex1 View Post
    Brand new around here, just discovered this forum. Damn glad I did. To answer to the last few posts, I have a $hit ton of OMG! Models stuff (although I'm somehow greedy and still want more, because there was still a bunch of stuff I missed out on).

    I too was on the VIP side of it after he started producing such content with the <18 teen models on the 18+ website (around 2010/11). I have the stuff before that too, as the site slowly progressed and got a bit more, er, progressive. I suppose I have around 50-75 models and between one and five boxes (usually containing five to fifteen sets and/or videos) of each model. I have Boxes 1 (video), 3 (video+pictures), 4 (video+pictures), and 5 (pictures) of JayLee. She is one of my favorites, too, although it was hard to pick favorites on that site. I am pretty sure that she was sixteen in box 1, and seventeen in 3-5. In box 1 she quickly opened up and from box 3 onward she, for some reason, loved showing her bottom (and kiss tattoo upon it).

    This SFBayModels stuff predates me, so I'm glad to have come across it on here. Like I said, OMG was my first with this photographer. To answer another question above, the whole OMG and 18OMG site is gone. It disappeared one day, much to my dissatisfaction and anger over a year ago. He continued on to LotsofModels and retained some of his labelled 18omg content, of which I suspect a couple models are under 18, but he hasn't shot minors since.

    Anyway that's my schpeel and as soon as I can figure out how the site works and how to post on here and whatnot, I will do my best to bring them to you.
    Dude. You must share the wealth! Sucks that now I can afford it...it's gone!

    Hope to see your posts.

  8. #48
    Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    223
    18

    Re: S.F.BAY MODELS - Callan interview

    Dude. You must share the wealth! Sucks that now I can afford it...it's gone!

    Hope to see your posts.
    Please and thanks. When you do, please use at least two services. R/G or R/S as one? thanks again. I can't get Upstore here

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    14

    Re: S.F.BAY MODELS - Callan interview

    Thought I'd share some picture sets of n0ra

    http://upstore.net/sTuBu5


  10. #50
    Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    96
    4

    Re: S.F.BAY MODELS - Callan interview

    Quote Originally Posted by flarez15 View Post
    Thought I'd share some picture sets of n0ra

    http://upstore.net/sTuBu5
    Thanks for the shares flarez!

 

 
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top