Register

Welcome to the The Kitty-Kats Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Newbie
    Thanks

Re: BrittanyCutie (New On MFC)

Quote Originally Posted by PacmanCORE View Post
    Does anyone know much about some model that goes in her room called Parker_Fox something on those lines? Someone really needs to oust her out of there, She irritates the hell out of me, She is constantly telling members to tip then telling Brittany to do the next topic always suggesting a high token count.
    Haha! Isn't she just the singly most irritating person on MFC and that's saying something. She appears to be latching onto new young fast rising models in the guise of being their "mentor" or some such BS. Recently seen her in soccercat's room doing exactly the same routine.
    Last edited by dirty_boy; 13-04-26 at 21:00.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_boy View Post
    Haha! Isn't she just the singly most irritating person on MFC and that's saying something. She appears to be latching onto new young fast rising models in the guise of being their "mentor" or some such BS. Recently seen her in soccercat's room doing exactly the same routine.
    Yea, plus its an annoying pink unmissable font she uses.

Member A real member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PacmanCORE View Post
    Does anyone know much about some model that goes in her room called Parker_Fox something on those lines? Someone really needs to oust her out of there, She irritates the hell out of me, She is constantly telling members to tip then telling Brittany to do the next topic always suggesting a high token count.
    Brittany just told the room that she found out Parker_fox was really a dude and that she blocked him from her room. Pretty sad thing for him to do LOL.

Member A real member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bananasalad View Post
    Brittany just told the room that she found out Parker_fox was really a dude and that she blocked him from her room. Pretty sad thing for him to do LOL.
    ....wait? was Parker_Fox a model or just an online member? Because, if I'm being honest, hidden trannies is a big fear of mine on MFC lol

Member A real member
    Thanks

Parker_fox was a model account who would frequently go around to new model's rooms to give them advice. He claimed to be a model and yet had no time spent on cam, and was basically always in BrittanyCutie's room talking more than everyone else. One can only guess what his intentions were.

I think hidden trannies are a fear of many dudes on mfc. That's why you have to inspect the equipment before you start rubbing one out!!

6. Thanked by 1 user:

Member Newbie
    Thanks

What if you started rubbing one out anfd then realized it was a dude? Does that make you gay? Not that it happened to me...I am just asking for a freind.

8. Thanked by 1 user:

Thanks

Anyway, it aint Parker thats the most annoying, its the thundercunt of an insecure Boyfriend that more more or less ruins every show. OH my god she got naked in a shower. Definitely worse than squirting etc.

Member Newbie
    Thanks

Short group show from yesterday.

http://upsto.re/sRbw8p

Thanks

nice

Thanks

Her shows are fucking scizophrenic and everything happens 50 feet away from the camera also I saw guys tipping 1000 and not even a personal thank you . Its only a matter of time till everyone else wakes up

13. Thanked by 1 user:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast