Register

Welcome to the The Kitty-Kats Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BridgetteXoXo

Member A real member
    Thanks

Re: BridgetteXoXo

The .exe files have been mentioned a few times on the forum. Apparently it's prompting you to download a rapidgator program (maybe a download manager, i don't know). It's only coming up for non-premium members and you can turn it off by up-checking a box. Sorry I couldn't help more but I'm a premium member and this is just what I can remember reading about it on here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barry82 View Post
    Bridgette also goes by the name of Caitlin Matlock aka Caitlin Hixx. MM 748869 and twitter: CaitlinHixx I'm not convinced her mfc profile is entirely accurate when she claims she's 21! She runs desirous party out of TX with her husband David.
    I did a little further digging on this. If you check out the website (http://desirousparty.com/), you can see her in several of these photos. I can only fantasize about taking my GF to one of these parties and hook up with her. Man...what I'd give to tap that azz!

She's obviously doing MFC as a completely separate alter-ego, where she claims that she's single and lives alone. She even has two separate Twitter accounts and she updates them both regularly -- one for BridgetteXoXo, and one for Caitlin Hixx.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mindsink View Post
    I did a little further digging on this. If you check out the website (http://desirousparty.com/), you can see her in several of these photos. I can only fantasize about taking my GF to one of these parties and hook up with her. Man...what I'd give to tap that azz!

She's obviously doing MFC as a completely separate alter-ego, where she claims that she's single and lives alone. She even has two separate Twitter accounts and she updates them both regularly -- one for BridgetteXoXo, and one for Caitlin Hixx.
    interesting.

Member Newbie
    Thanks

Seen her in Jalyn's room the other night and somebody said "Caitlin Hixx rocks" in the chat. They both said they were gonna report him to MFC and they thought it was so wrong that somebody would say that. Dont get me wrong i think Bridgette is hot but why not just say you 27 and married. I know these girls think they can make more money if they say they are younger and single (and probably do) but who cares. Id rather the model at least be somewhat honest. She's in magazines as Caitlin Hixx obv people are gonna reconize her and say something in her chat. I just think its gonna look bad on her when her regular's find out that she's bein scamming them the whole time but then again so do alot of other models

5. Thanked by 1 user:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by classified85 View Post
    Seen her in Jalyn's room the other night and somebody said "Caitlin Hixx rocks" in the chat. They both said they were gonna report him to MFC and they thought it was so wrong that somebody would say that. Dont get me wrong i think Bridgette is hot but why not just say you 27 and married. I know these girls think they can make more money if they say they are younger and single (and probably do) but who cares. Id rather the model at least be somewhat honest. She's in magazines as Caitlin Hixx obv people are gonna reconize her and say something in her chat. I just think its gonna look bad on her when her regular's find out that she's bein scamming them the whole time but then again so do alot of other models
    So right! She's so fucking hot when she starts dancing and she always wears sexy outfits to boot. Who cares if she is 27?

Look, if you have pictures of yourself on the internet, EVERYONE runs the risk of someone recognizing them. It's just the way the internet fame game goes. She is obviously involved in some sort of adult party business because you can clearly see it's her in the damn pictures. I'd love to go to one of these parties with my gf and meet her, and maybe that's what she is worried about. Creepy guys trying to go to her parties to meet her. I understand that completely, but in this day and age you can't have it both ways...

SmurfBomber

I have been on MFC for over three years. Lots of models change their name to another screen name big deal. They also do not put their real age down. Way to many weirdos out there who become stalkers. I personally had a few model friends on mfc get stalked and a few were physically threatened. This is all about fun, fantasy and we get to see her sexy self. Some of you need to chill out as you sound like the creepy guys mentioned above. That or some serious control freaks. Bottom line she is hot and we are lucky she has crossed over to our side. lol

8. Thanked by 1 user:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by classified85 View Post
    Report him to MFC for what exactly???

Banned Newbie
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mindsink View Post
    Report him to MFC for what exactly???
    My assumption would be harassment. And I think she has a point. Either the guy is insanely stupid and didn't know what he was doing or he was intentionally exposing her personal information in a public forum....

Member Newbie
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _Blackacre_ View Post
    My assumption would be harassment. And I think she has a point. Either the guy is insanely stupid and didn't know what he was doing or he was intentionally exposing her personal information in a public forum....
    lol. Yes, she has gone through a lot of trouble to keep the name Caitlin Hixx off the Web.

Member Newbie
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfBomber View Post
    I have been on MFC for over three years. Lots of models change their name to another screen name big deal. They also do not put their real age down. Way to many weirdos out there who become stalkers. I personally had a few model friends on mfc get stalked and a few were physically threatened. This is all about fun, fantasy and we get to see her sexy self. Some of you need to chill out as you sound like the creepy guys mentioned above. That or some serious control freaks. Bottom line she is hot and we are lucky she has crossed over to our side. lol
    I agree with you! Models should not give out there real name or where they live etc. There are weirdos and stalkers out there. Im just saying that she is involved in other online modeling/promotions and should expect people to recognize her from those and mention it in MFC chat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast