Register

Welcome to the The Kitty-Kats Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
    Global Moderator A real member
    Thanks

Re: Amanda Verona - the new stuff of Amanda Milano !

Elite A real member
    Thanks

plz reup

Global Moderator A real member
    Thanks

Member Newbie
    Thanks

I wonder how many more videos she will release before it just gets boring for her. Her routines and the way her clips just repeat themselves is really getting old. You can almost see the "here we go again" in her eyes. Shame, amazing looking girl.

5. Thanked by 1 user:

Member A real member
    Thanks

much thanks for the amanda vids , a reup of vids 3 , 4 , 16 , 17 & 18 if possible would be greatly appreciated .

Member A real member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickednip View Post
    I wonder how many more videos she will release before it just gets boring for her. Her routines and the way her clips just repeat themselves is really getting old. You can almost see the "here we go again" in her eyes. Shame, amazing looking girl.
    It will get old. It always does. But god damn her body illegally hot. Straight up no female needs to have a body this nice.

Member Newbie
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickednip View Post
    I know right? I think she'll quit soon and she'll wait until shes 18 so she can go nude (mentions she wants to do SG) With a body like that, i can tell she like to show off. She's probably always told "Cover up this, cover up that" but she probably doesn't because she's held back by her age.

Off subject though, I think kris will go to HC since she turns 18 next summer and she finally looks like she's enjoying her shoots more (maybe photog is more leneant with her?)

Member Newbie
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Dr3w View Post
    I know right? I think she'll quit soon and she'll wait until shes 18 so she can go nude (mentions she wants to do SG) With a body like that, i can tell she like to show off. She's probably always told "Cover up this, cover up that" but she probably doesn't because she's held back by her age.

Off subject though, I think kris will go to HC since she turns 18 next summer and she finally looks like she's enjoying her shoots more (maybe photog is more leneant with her?)
    No slip again? She's done that one big one but none again? Weird how they allow that one but no more.

Member Newbie
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Dr3w View Post

I've said this a couple of times now, but I'll say it again: Several updates are filmed in the same location on the same day. After 8-9 hours of doing the same shit over and over, anyone would have a "Here we go again" look to their eyes. "How do you know that?" you ask - the easiest way to tell is to look at their nails. Candid photos don't have french tips, but all of their glamour shoots do. (I'm pretty sure Amanda has had 2 sets of nails, and I've seen several vids where Kris had the same nails too. In addition to that, Kris had a scab on one of her legs for several shoots.) As far as I can tell, they spend about an hour on each update before moving on to the next. You're probably seeing about half of what was filmed in each short (edited for slips, repetition and fuck-ups). It's one of the reasons why the time-line for the photos and videos don't match up; the first 4 minutes of the video usually account for the bulk of the photos.

As for the latest video being "tame" when compared to the other stuff, it's part of a predictable cycle that most non-nude models follow. Lame < less lame < mildly erotic < fairly erotic < hot < OOPS! < lame < lame < lame < less lame - etc.. I'm pretty sure that someone got fired over that first major slip in video 2. Omitting that, my pattern holds true-ish. I'd bet my bottom dollar that vid 6 was supposed to be a peak in hotness before the pattern started repeating itself again.

As for Kris - she's an anomaly. I have no idea where she's going or what she's doing, but I have a feeling that she'll do things her way regardless of any instructions/orders/commands/outfits she receives.
    Last edited by WootMcgyver; 13-12-28 at 00:46.

11. Thanked by 1 user:

Member A real member
    Thanks

It's funny if any of you remember years ago how bad people used to bust on ChristinaModel for the same old Dance routine video after video. How bad right now would you like to see Amanda Verona or other real busty models like Valentina Model and Andrea Restrope do the Christina bounce dance in see thru lingerie! To see those 3 lovely busty babes bounce those lovely melons would be fantastic.

13. Thanked by 2 users: