Register

Welcome to the The Kitty-Kats Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Re: Gabe Model Gabrielle Teen Model Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Yes, the sites are still up and still advertised. They even got an overhaul for their design not long ago. But there has been no new content for years.
    I notice in the new sign up page he no longer mentions that Gabe, Kailyn, Haley and SKB are no longer updated. This used to be advertised to anyone signing up.

Registered
    Thanks

Amazing thread! I lost all these sets and videos years ago and am glad to get some back.

Member Newbie
    Thanks

I remember from years back the photographer / site master insisting on models without tattoos, and complaining that such models were getting harder to find.

Thanks

reup?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxblue View Post
    I remember from years back the photographer / site master insisting on models without tattoos, and complaining that such models were getting harder to find.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cornell View Post
    I notice in the new sign up page he no longer mentions that Gabe, Kailyn, Haley and SKB are no longer updated. This used to be advertised to anyone signing up.
    I'm confused as to why the Kailyn and Haley threads (but not Gabe) have disappeared from the forum here. And though there has been no completely new content for a long time, Haley's site has continued to sell memberships offering not just the archived sets, but weekly "updates" of unseen candids or previously unreleased (or edited out) pictures for about the last six months. I haven't seen any of them. It would probably have been a good business move for the webmaster to sustain interest by having someone "leak" a few of the juicier ones to a forum (like this one) now and then. Haley was interesting enough, and had enough fans, to have squeezed more profit out of the many years of photoshoots and loads of pix and vids there must have been that were, for whatever reason, held back. (I guess, to some degree, they're doing that, but I'll bet they could do more.) For most fans, "out-of-sight" does quickly turn to "out-of-mind", but I'm sure there are some charcoals in the grill that could be kept glowing for some while longer if only someone would blow on them a little bit. I admit I'm still holding out hope for the unreleased video outtakes.
    Last edited by fonty; 14-03-05 at 03:14.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123