A Kitty Kats Member Only Rooms on MFC

Alzin

A place other then The Lounge to hang out. Is this a good or bad idea?

Metzg3r

pretty much a good idea, since i idont really wanna ask in the Lounge bout "oi, got something from ***?" since you never know behind which corner a white knight lurks around lol...

Regards, Metzger

sk8975

Do you mean on the MFC website or do you mean here on the KK forums? I highly doubt there will be aMembers Only room for people who share videos of camgirls on the actual site where the camgirls perform.

BOZZOO

Do you mean on the MFC website or do you mean here on the KK forums? I highly doubt there will be aMembers Only room for people who share videos of camgirls on the actual site where the camgirls perform.
not nesa celery. u can put a password on a members room, but, everyone that want in it will have to be "friends" w/ the person that opened the members room.

also, calling it anything that might have even a hint of a forum, KK or another will get all who go there regularly banned from the site.

i cant see any cappers wanting to be apart of that, considering.

BOZZOO

MFC doesn't even like people talking about sites to find caps of models, so its really not a good idea.
MFC isnt going after cappers,so far anyway, so i think that idea would be pushing our luck.

agnios

there are some very good reasons that I use a different name on here than I do on MFC

BOZZOO

there are some very good reasons that I use a different name on here than I do on MFC
ud have to be a complete moron to use the same name on here and a webcam site, especially if ur capping.

BOZZOO

BOZZOO

I can try making a room if anyone else is interested?
the members rooms disappear if no one is in them for a period of time, around 10 mins, i think.

BOZZOO

You mean if there isn't more than one person?
no, if there is no one in the room. it may stay if ur going to be logged into MFC every second until it goes off line. :p

agnios

or you can basically announce to MFC that you are a capper or trader... and risk your account being banned by being in a KK room on MFC

BOZZOO

or you can basically announce to MFC that you are a capper or trader... and risk your account being banned by being in a KK room on MFC

lol..id hope that if they do make a room theyd not be THAT stupid and call it KK anything room. but not making the room would be the better idea.