Alex Arabella going into archive mode on Jan 24, 2020.

ronald.diago

yea shes been getting boring for the last few vids. in the last one she didnt even take off her pantie. its better to retire than keep getting peoples money for crap videos.

Lazarus

Her sister is just a teen who hasn't modeled yet. Fans have seen her on Alex's live Twitch broadcasts.
I'm not familiar with twitch , but google says it's a live streaming platform for gamers. Has she been hosting chats as "Alex Arabella", or is this something entirely unrelated?

anilorac

ih8ewe

She's selling a 6-minute video of herself including toys for 200. Since OF caps prices at 100 you'd have to discuss outside payment methods with her in the DMs if interested.
Or you could do it the way everyone else does it, tip $100 to get her to send you the $100 locked message...That way it's in your purchased tab.

Lazarus

Or you could do it the way everyone else does it, tip $100 to get her to send you the $100 locked message...That way it's in your purchased tab.
Does OF take a significant percent? Perhaps she's trying to keep more for herself? Otherwise, what you're suggesting seems pretty logical and I was wondering why she didn't come up with something similar.

usarasa

Does OF take a significant percent? Perhaps she's trying to keep more for herself? Otherwise, what you're suggesting seems pretty logical and I was wondering why she didn't come up with something similar.
OF does get a piece of everything, how much I'm not sure. I want to say 20%. But setting up payment outside of OF would certainly get around that. Now that I think about it, I don't believe she's ever sent any DMs there, she just charges monthly for her page and then on occasion a wall post will be PPV.

ih8ewe

They do keep a percentage, but from what I've been told, it's a flat, non-progressive rate. So, they would take the same amount from two $100 payments as they would for a single $200 payment. I'm not sure what the percentage is exactly, though. Every time I've seen a girl want to bypass the $100 limit on pre-made content, they've asked to tip $100 to get a locked message for the remainder of the value. That way it's a win-win for her and the purchaser. She gets to bypass the limit, and you get the content in the purchased tab without having to scroll through DMs to find it again.

One girl I know on there does it slightly different. She charges $200 for custom videos, and wants the full payment up front. I talked her into letting me pay most upfront, $100 and $95 tips, then she sent it in a $5 locked message. Most girls I've talked to on there are fairly reasonable and are willing to work something out that benefits everyone. I'd like to think Alex would be the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazarus

I wonder too if arranging to pay separately might allow greater control over it being shared. Does anyone know how much personal information OF shares with the models?

If one has to give personal information to make payment, it makes it possible for her to embed that info into the content and, even if the content provider doesn't have the technical means to ID the content, it might also make someone feel more self-conscious about sharing it. I suppose if one has the technical means to embed an ID into a video, than they can just embed the purchaser's OF ID into the content and it will serve just as well to identify who shared it. But, it'd probably deter more from sharing to begin with if they believed the content contained personal information.

It seems unlikely that this is her intent unless she has some good technical people helping her. I'm just brainstorming out of interest in the subject.

ih8ewe

Well, this is the same girl that wanted to get a bunch of people signed up to buy a $200 video, so she knocked her sub price down from $25 to the low low price of $20?? Either she's greedy as fuck, or just isn't very bright. Instead of going to $20, she should have gone to $5 or $10. That would get a ton more signups. The people who wouldn't pay $200 for the video either way would still be paying for the cheap sub, and she would have gotten a lot more people on board for the video. I might have bought in and gotten the video, but I'm not going to pay $20 for a low output page just to get the opportunity to pay $200 more.