Alex Arabella

rockhopper

I don't believe there was. Just some candid sets and outtakes. I've been checking her site since then to see if got moved to archive mode. Since Kris happened, I just dread those words now. But thankfully it hasn't, so I don't know what the deal is this time. But I know it's happened with Kris and Amanda in the past before. Easiest explanation is probably scheduling conflict or something and they just miss a week. But in the past they've made up for it with a double update the following week.

aaagary123

I saw this candid here. Unless I'm missing something it seems like these tats will be showing in her next series of sets.

aaagary123

Oh ok. Couldn't tell f that was a double picture of her or 2 different girls. Should have looked closer.

I know it's a candid set. Point is that these internet models shoot many sets at once. So a recently released candid set can clue you in to a new look that's coming once the model
shoots her next series of pictures. Or her next sets. Many times Amanda has posted candid pictures that gave us a look at what we would see in her next series of photo sets.

I would say there are no sets left from the last time Alex shot. So thus no update this week. Which means for whatever reason she missed her least scheduled photo session. Many internet models have to travel to get that done. So it might not have happened because of school or whatever. Site says she was born October 10th, 1998. So Alex isn't 17 yet(in theory). So if she's been struggling this year in school
or needed to get her grades up then the shoot was put on hold. I'm just throwing that out there because these are teen girls who can have teen problems.

Next set you see will almost certainly show Alex with some sort of different look. Even something minor as a different nail polish.

rockhopper

Alex is home schooled or takes classes over the internet, so shouldn't be too hard to get time off to do a shoot. But yeah, when this has happened in the past with other models it's simply a matter of not getting the model to fly to the studio in a timely manner because something came up or whatever the case may be. Hopefully she'll have a double update when they do update it.

Alex's phone must be a treasure trove.
Oh I bet. Too bad whoever hacked Sofia Kasuli (Teen Starlet) phone for all those nude pics can't hack Alex's (Taylor).

son_of_dad

Good to hear the "issues with school kids finding out" line won't be used. I do hope she hasn't called it a day as she is quite hot and would like her to make it to +18