Alex Arabella's best slips!

Dunrungill

She's "on the pole" and released a couple of locker room vids and pics and one video displaying her considerable pole skills. Nothing approaching her AA site content yet.

Lazarus

She's "on the pole" and released a couple of locker room vids and pics and one video displaying her considerable pole skills. Nothing approaching her AA site content yet.
Are you still a member? Can you (or anyone) give us an update on whether it is now worthwhile to subscribe? My definition of "worthwhile" is that she would be offering content at least the equivalent of her previous AA site. Is she engaged and is the content or conversation any deeper than superficial glimpses into her daily life?

Dunrungill

Are you still a member? Can you (or anyone) give us an update on whether it is now worthwhile to subscribe? My definition of "worthwhile" is that she would be offering content at least the equivalent of her previous AA site. Is she engaged and is the content or conversation any deeper than superficial glimpses into her daily life?
Yes, still a member. What she is posting is not AA level or quality since she only has an iPhone. She is posting more frequently, but it's from the club locker room mostly. However, she is offering private content if you buy something from her Amazon wish list. OF allows the models to be in charge of their own content and some are better at it than others.

Lazarus

Yes, still a member. What she is posting is not AA level or quality since she only has an iPhone. She is posting more frequently, but it's from the club locker room mostly. However, she is offering private content if you buy something from her Amazon wish list. OF allows the models to be in charge of their own content and some are better at it than others.
Thanks. I had contacted her a couple of times about whether she would offer private content and she never replied. I don't have the drive to pursue that kind of lottery now. Before you posted, I happened to find the following feedback on another forum which was posted within the past week:

Yeah, it's not even worth a fraction of that $25. She's getting a few subs because she has some name value, but it's below what she was even doing in the candid shots from her solo site. Hell, she was even trying to sell a photoset from the site.

In this same forum, it was mentioned that she had done a few camshows early 2020 under the name Arabella_tc on myfreecams. Apparently, they were basically non-nude and not all that exciting. One poster commented: "yep, they were awful. she did absolutely nothing even in private."

She seems to have the potential to be a fun, interesting person, and maybe that's a side of her that her friends see, but her model persona strikes me as a bit emo and unenergetic. It's not her responsibility to live up to my expectations, I'm just disappointed. I imagine, in general, but specifically for women who envision having a professional career and worry about their future public image (she wants to be a serious actress), that it poses a quandary how far to take the erotic modeling. That is understandable. She definitely has the potential to be more successful at the erotic modeling than she is. I cannot tell if that is a conscious choice or she just isn't good or disciplined at developing it. But, like I said, that's from my self-interested perspective. I wish her well and don't hold her responsible for my expectations.

With the advent of the social media "influencer" industry where people can be financially compensated just for being popular, it has provided an opportunity for "erotic" models to justify existing in that space that lives between regular modeling and erotic modeling. Onlyfans facilitates that by an interface that doesn't allow potential subscribers to know what content is offered beforehand. I think few are truly successful in that "influencer" space and it's not one that I have any desire to support, but, nonetheless, it seems to suck in a lot of models these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikehunt

One poster commented? No, I commented because I posted the shows there .

I also said she sounds like a dude, which she does. She is fucking lazy, she has admitted before and did so in the videos I shared. She puts in the absolute minimum effort while complaining about not being able to pay her bills.

Lazarus

.... She is fucking lazy, she has admitted before and did so in the videos I shared.
Funny.... in her MFC profile, she lists "lazy" as one of her turn-offs.

She does have a deep voice. It doesn't strike me as masculine, but I think it has the effect of reinforcing a low-energy persona. Maybe she's just genetically wired to have a slow metabolism or she's going through some kind of depression or feeling lost phase, but, to me, it comes off as reflecting a sense of entitlement which is a turn-off for me. I hope someday to be proven wrong, but I can't invest in her in the meantime.

DragWeed

Well thanks for the info above i won't be subbing again,i got burned on her first attempt on OF where she posted practically nothing then pissed off without a word after a month, and yes she is lazy always has been going back to her model days.I subbed her site for 3 years hoping it would get a bit more risky but it never came close.

It's a waste really, she has the potential to make good money has all the assets banging tattoo free body an all but she just can't commit to anything remotely out her comfort zone.Taylors still only 21 so things may change in the future but i wouldn't hold my breath.

Dunrungill

Thanks. I had contacted her a couple of times about whether she would offer private content and she never replied. I don't have the drive to pursue that kind of lottery now. Before you posted, I happened to find the following feedback on another forum which was posted within the past week:

Yeah, it's not even worth a fraction of that $25. She's getting a few subs because she has some name value, but it's below what she was even doing in the candid shots from her solo site. Hell, she was even trying to sell a photoset from the site.

In this same forum, it was mentioned that she had done a few camshows early 2020 under the name Arabella_tc on myfreecams. Apparently, they were basically non-nude and not all that exciting. One poster commented: "yep, they were awful. she did absolutely nothing even in private."

She seems to have the potential to be a fun, interesting person, and maybe that's a side of her that her friends see, but her model persona strikes me as a bit emo and unenergetic. It's not her responsibility to live up to my expectations, I'm just disappointed. I imagine, in general, but specifically for women who envision having a professional career and worry about their future public image (she wants to be a serious actress), that it poses a quandary how far to take the erotic modeling. That is understandable. She definitely has the potential to be more successful at the erotic modeling than she is. I cannot tell if that is a conscious choice or she just isn't good or disciplined at developing it. But, like I said, that's from my self-interested perspective. I wish her well and don't hold her responsible for my expectations.

With the advent of the social media "influencer" industry where people can be financially compensated just for being popular, it has provided an opportunity for "erotic" models to justify existing in that space that lives between regular modeling and erotic modeling. Onlyfans facilitates that by an interface that doesn't allow potential subscribers to know what content is offered beforehand. I think few are truly successful in that "influencer" space and it's not one that I have any desire to support, but, nonetheless, it seems to suck in a lot of models these days.
My personal feeling is that she really doesn't want to be stripping for a living but this is the only skill she has. Same goes for OF. She works day shift at the club and that generally means she is lower compared to other girls that get better shifts. Yes, she could do quite well on OF, but that requires a drive that she doesn't have right now.

Lazarus

Shes saying now is best time to sign up. She had a moan at people asking her what her content is on insta
I received an onlyfans notice about a special 20% off rate special to join her page. Not sure what has changed though to make me want to take advantage of it... and I'm not inclinded to accept a vague statement like that. So, I'm sticking to the "fool me twice, shame on me" maxim until proven otherwise.