Alex Arabella's site questions.

BOZZOO

teenluvver

Vol, I seeyour earler comment to me has been removed. Just a question though - if my post put the site at risk what did your post on 29 March do? I didn't see you call yourself a certified idiot at that point!

LKFOOD

It's been a while since anybody's posted here. I understand that Alex used to talk more often in her videos. I unfortunately have waited to long to get these. What kind of stuff did she say? Cute? Sexy? Examples? I can use my imagination.

BOZZOO

What kind of stuff did she say? Cute? Sexy? Examples? I can use my imagination.
mostly complaining of alot of itching, and slight burning sensations on her cooter. :eek:

usarasa

Alex has confirmed in a lengthy Q&A vid she posted on her site that she *will* be doing an 18+ site after her birthday next month.

son_of_dad

Not really a big surprise but sure nice to know. I would have thought her sets these days would have had a lot more slips though

RandomAct

Nah, there def needs to be some escalation after she turns 18. Don't want a situation where you're thinking "man, she was hotter when she was 16".

Certainly hope Alex doesn't hit 18 and load up on ink and metal!!!!
She said in her most recent Q&A she will be getting tattoos eventually, but not any time soon and fortunately well after she launches the 18+ site. My hope is that unlike Amanda she doesn't still feel the need to cover up half the time, though I get the feeling that's more to do with management than model.

lizardboy74

Like with Amanda. Sweet jeebus she's a wreck now.
I've never understood why people are so butthurt about Amanda getting inked up. She's been pretty upfront since the beginning that she wants to push for Suicide Girls and get lots of ink. So now that her site is doing well, we are talking about an 18 or 19 year old that likely doesn't have a lot of bills to pay. So that means her paycheck from the site goes to whatever she wants. When I was 18, I would have gone apeshit buying comics, a bad ass car, and all the ink I could imagine if I wasn't making minimum wage at a bookstore. She's living her dream. No need to shit all over it.

sleazoid

I've never understood why people are so butthurt about Amanda getting inked up. She's been pretty upfront since the beginning that she wants to push for Suicide Girls and get lots of ink. So now that her site is doing well, we are talking about an 18 or 19 year old that likely doesn't have a lot of bills to pay. So that means her paycheck from the site goes to whatever she wants. When I was 18, I would have gone apeshit buying comics, a bad ass car, and all the ink I could imagine if I wasn't making minimum wage at a bookstore. She's living her dream. No need to shit all over it.
Butthurt? Really? I don't see it as "butthurt" at all, just a difference of opinion (and yes, I prefer a natural look).

RandomAct

I don't really care about Amanda doing it since I was never really into her that much, but I WOULD be p upset if Alex did it during her modeling career. It made me completely give up on Sheri. Hopefully Alex gives us plenty of content before she goes that route.