Alex Arabella's site questions.

RandomAct

I guess the 2257 thing is what's really throwing me off. I guess they can get away with that since there still isn't anything too explicit going on.

Jukes07

There were tech issues, yes.
Were they annoying, yes.
Does Alex look great, Yes.
Did we get more than last week, Yes.
Seems like a win.

DragWeed

Alex has so much potential,if the webmaster can sort out a good reliable camera operator and better more inspired set locations other than different rooms in the same house then her site can and will go from strength to strength.
Positive ratings on her site for the last set,more than I have seen ever before too.

RandomAct

It just dawned on me how smart Alex is. Through her whole run, she never gave more than slips. Compared to Kris, who pretty much showed us everything she was going to, pre-18. So now that Alex is 18+, she can gradually show more and not make us feel like it's a step backwards like we got with Kris. Very smart move.

Jukes07

Alex has so much potential,if the webmaster can sort out a good reliable camera operator and better more inspired set locations other than different rooms in the same house then her site can and will go from strength to strength.
Positive ratings on her site for the last set,more than I have seen ever before too.
I whole heartedly agree.
Alex is a wonderful woman with an amazing personality.
I hope she can capitalize.

Locations would be a key, doing collaborations would be a hit.
She could be the core of the family of sites.
Would be fun to see her shoot with Sheri or Amanda.
Her cosplay is fun, play with a green screen.

ih8ewe

I haven't been very impressed with her since the first 18+ video. She's keeping up the tease, which I like, but not really delivering on what we want to see. Someone needs to teach her that if you don't give us what we want to see now and then, the tease quickly becomes torture and people will lose interest.

___Tom___

didn't this exact conversation take place when Kris, et al went 18+? I know these days so many want instant gratification, but just let it happen and enjoy the ride. If she went from tease to up close 4k video taking anal cream pies we'd probably lose interest in about a month or two.

DragWeed

That kind of proves exactly what I said. The screenshots you posted are from her first 18+ video, and has been the only impressive thing so far.
Been expecting a comment like this about how slow its going,give it a chance this is what they always do.
I personally have no problem with the pace it's going,even though i have always hated the handbra,and if you think Alex is not showing enough remember it took Sherri a year to show a nipple lol..

ih8ewe

If she went from tease to up close 4k video taking anal cream pies we'd probably lose interest in about a month or two.
Please stop adding words to my post. Nowhere did I say anything about that. I personally like the tease, but I also like to get rewarded with a nice look at the goods every now and then. Kris did it, Danni did it, and even Amanda does it.