Alex Arabella's site questions.

somebeach

I have been very happy with the updates
she has progressed and just being herself and not attempting to be covered at all times

Sly_Fry

It's been solid, they're still using cuts though...I was hoping they would do away with them, the last video was good...but had a couple CLEAR cuts.

mossgout

I am ok with cuts as long a the undressing chronology is kept. I prefer a consistent playful video without the still poses and the camera flashes from taking the pictures. Also, no need to re-shoot the whole thing just for some low moments or unappealing incidents

ih8ewe

It looks like they pushed what was supposed to be this week's update to next week and replaced it with a christmas themed one. That makes me think it's from a more recent shoot, so that video will probably determine if I rejoin or not. If she's still moving along slowly, I'll probably give her a couple of months before I join again. Last week's update was better than the previous two weeks, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

markh

i gotta laugh though...as soon as she does open leg and increases her levels we'll move on to the next nn model waiting and hoping for the next reveal...who will it be??? that's the tension, the excitement....

meanwhile....

somebeach

Hey, I didn't know about this. Did she do a full QandA video? Did she say anything interesting?
She did do a video but talked about whats been going on in her life and about the upcoming or now 18+ site
nothing really great or news breaking

somebeach

Just hanging out in a robe with her tit falling out for all to see and laughing about it so i would say it was sexy lol....

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I have to say im pleasantly surprised with how Alex is progressing since turning 18, she is fast becoming one of my favourites.

DragWeed

IMO, that is the best set she has on TS
It was her best set,and actually shows more than some of her latest 18+ sets.
It shows you can tease in other ways rather than the endless tiresome handbra we are getting still every week,I am close to stopping my membership for a few months till we get some progression or originality even!

Last edited by a moderator: