Alex Arabella's site questions.

RandomAct

Expecting good things from the next few sets. She talked recently about how she wasn't happy with the last batch of sets. The previews look promising.

son_of_dad

She talked recently about how she wasn't happy with the last batch of sets.
I don't think she'd be alone on that! Would she have known at the time though "now I'm 18 should I show my boobs.... No I'll just throw in more slipples".

Last edited by a moderator:

teenluvver

I decided to join as there is no posting. Much better, a lot of full tits (still with hands nearby a lot) and a bit of below action uncovered. Last 2 sets from new shoot I think and a clear relaxation happening which I think will only get better

RandomAct

Yeah, they have been really good lately. Had to let my sub lapse due to finances for a couple of weeks, but the one from two weeks ago might be legitimately her best set ever.

Just when Alex is finally starting to be a little less "hands-on" with covering up, she goes and gets a ridiculous septum ring. Anyone else ever feel like it's one step forward and two steps back with some of these girls?

rosso_rat

Just when Alex is finally starting to be a little less "hands-on" with covering up, she goes and gets a ridiculous septum ring. Anyone else ever feel like it's one step forward and two steps back with some of these girls?
When she wanted to get her nipples pierced she said it would be small and tasteful. Now she has great big ring through her nose ruining her face. Wanton self destruction to my mind. She is blessed with a perfect body and perhaps her friend V keeps egging her on to deface it. Oh well.

mossgout

Yeah, we can unfortunately guess the influence. Which is a bit annoying because she always seems feeling kinkier when V is around or handling the shoot

VonRaschke

Alex and Amanda haven't been friends for months so you can't really blame the septum piercing on Amanda's influence since there is no influence anymore. Also, if a septum ring is a shock to your system then do not follow her personal IG account: she's one of the most conceited, stuck-up girls I've followed on IG. It's seriously off-putting, and she constantly hangs out with trash. Fantasize about your "perfect Alex" at your own peril.

oopsalot

She had the ring for a long time and hid it on the site or took it out for shoots. now that she is posing with it i don't think it hides her face or disctracts at all but maybe that is just me. If anything it gives her more confidence and may lead to her being more daring so all power to her. The more Alex the better I say.

Pandora

I just saw on Instagram that Alex is going to be doing the same sort of thing that Amanda is doing with the whole live streaming thing.

twitch.tv/thecomptonshow

She said she was going live at about 2:30pm EST on Tuesday

Knowing how talkative and responsive she is, it should be pretty fun.