Alex Arabella's site questions.

Thealexarabella

Alex and Amanda haven't been friends for months so you can't really blame the septum piercing on Amanda's influence since there is no influence anymore. Also, if a septum ring is a shock to your system then do not follow her personal IG account: she's one of the most conceited, stuck-up girls I've followed on IG. It's seriously off-putting, and she constantly hangs out with trash. Fantasize about your "perfect Alex" at your own peril.
Hi yea, Alex here. Or Taylor whatever you prefer. I'd like to please understand how I'm am considered to be "conceited" and hanging out with "trash". Please let me know, because I've made a video on my website explaining my insecurities about myself and not feeling happy with the way I look. So me trying to work on my happiness and confidence is considered to be conceited, I'd like to know how. Oh and I used to hang out with "trash" when I was like 12, but my very few friends aren't trash at all, plus I mostly hang out with my dog and cat and they're pretty great! Also don't give me any bullshit about this not actually being me because I promise you it is :) and I wasn't "allowed" to have a septum for 3 years so when I turned 18 I said screw everyone and went and got it because for once in my life I was doing what I wanted for myself and not caring about what anyone else wanted because it made me happy. I didn't do a lot of things because my members, my babies, didn't want me to but I did this for me and wanted to show it in a couple of sets but my apologies people. It'll never happen again. I'm not getting any tattoos anytime soon, I don't know how many times I need to say that because I've put it on my site on multiple occasions. Hello friends and hello haterzzz.

rosso_rat

Welcome Alex - you will note I am certainly not a hater and just love you the way you are. Really pleased about the non tattoo news. :)

mossgout

The conversation has taken an unexpected but pleasant turn :)
Welcome on this board.

I guess that sometimes it is not trivial to find the balance between the personality that we like and that reflects through the sets, v/blog posts, answer to comments,... and the expectations/worries of a substantial number of members

VolponView

how I'm am considered to be "conceited" and hanging out with "trash"
Hey Alex,
You just have to ignore the idiots. You know how the internet is, most people just post hate without knowing anything about the person they are talking about. You def don't have to explain yourself to anyone, let alone these trolls. I bet you a dollar that the people running their mouth have never been and will probably never be a member of your site to know that you have addressed these issues in the past. You are a beautiful lady so don't let them get in your head and make you think something else.
I was doing what I wanted for myself and not caring about what anyone else wanted
That's all fine and dandy, you can do whatever your heart desires. Just keep in mind that you make your money on your appearance. If you alter your looks too much, it could have an effect to your memberships. I could be wrong. I'm just sharing my two cents worth with you.
Good luck with your venture on Twitch. There are lots of girls that have made bank on there so I hope you can too. Personally, I would like to see you go to MFC. I've been a member there for around seven years and really enjoy the community feel of the model's rooms.
Anyways, hope you are having a great holiday weekend. Hope to see you around and commenting more in the future.

gregkn

I'm happy that Alex is happy...can't wait for next Friday....keep doing what you're doing dear lady......I love it.....

Thealexarabella

Thank you for the love. I know I don't have to explain myself but I wanted to. I truly love all of the people who support and love me. I wish I could hug all of you. But some people are just mean and I usually ignore it but I felt my 2 cents was worth it here.
That's all fine and dandy, you can do whatever your heart desires. Just keep in mind that you make your money on your appearance. If you alter your looks too much, it could have an effect to your memberships.
You're not wrong at all. The why Amanda lost all her members and also one of the reasons we aren't friends. She was jealous, and I'm not being cocky Because she actually admitted it to me. I won't be altering my looks. I like the way I look and I have goals for my life and my career that I can't change my looks for.

max johnson

Hi yea, Alex here. Or Taylor whatever you prefer. I'd like to please understand how I'm am considered to be "conceited" and hanging out with "trash". Please let me know, because I've made a video on my website explaining my insecurities about myself and not feeling happy with the way I look. So me trying to work on my happiness and confidence is considered to be conceited, I'd like to know how. Oh and I used to hang out with "trash" when I was like 12, but my very few friends aren't trash at all, plus I mostly hang out with my dog and cat and they're pretty great! Also don't give me any bullshit about this not actually being me because I promise you it is :) and I wasn't "allowed" to have a septum for 3 years so when I turned 18 I said screw everyone and went and got it because for once in my life I was doing what I wanted for myself and not caring about what anyone else wanted because it made me happy. I didn't do a lot of things because my members, my babies, didn't want me to but I did this for me and wanted to show it in a couple of sets but my apologies people. It'll never happen again. I'm not getting any tattoos anytime soon, I don't know how many times I need to say that because I've put it on my site on multiple occasions. Hello friends and hello haterzzz.
Ignore the haters.

Keep doing what you do.

You're on a big adventure. Enjoy it.

mossgout

Agree, can't wait next Friday ^^

After rewatching the recent sets and the videos I must reconsider my opinion about the septum. I had an odd feeling because it was catching and reflecting the light on still pictures while looking natural on the videos

VonRaschke

You're not wrong at all. The why Amanda lost all her members and also one of the reasons we aren't friends. She was jealous, and I'm not being cocky Because she actually admitted it to me.
Calling bullshit on this one because that isn't true at all. Wondering if this is just a member on here taking the piss because I'm not sure how someone could actually be this oblivious to how conceited they are. Also, Alex plays a character on her website ("Alex Arabella", as it were), but on her personal IG and social media that's all Taylor.

Also to VolponView, fuck off, mate. I've seen you on AnonIB and Vola begging for pirated Alex sets so you can piss off with this "Oooh, let me butter you up while I pirate your content and steal the money out of your paycheck so you won't notice". Don't be such a disingenuous cunt. At least I'm honest. I saw the real Taylor on her social media and it was a major turn-off, hence why I haven't subbed to her site since then and why I haven't bothered to even pirate her stuff in months. She doesn't do it for me anymore. Amanda's a sweetheart, too, so this attack on her by either the real Taylor or a member having a laugh is petty shit.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
While its not outside the realms of possibility that its not really Alex/Taylor posting here let's not turn this thread into an argument between members, that goes for established members and new members, also let's not start any form of model bashing beit their looks, their perceived attitude or decisions made over piercings/tattoos/body enhancements.

To the person posting as Alex/Taylor if you are who you say you are welcome to the forum.

Thealexarabella

VonRashke, it's not bullshit she lost a lot of members Because of her tattoos and piercings. The statistics prove it. I'm not bashing Amanda, I could but I don't care to. Her and I we're best friends. She told me Everytime she lost money but insisted that she didn't care because she loved the way she looks so bless her soul cuz she doesn't give a damn about the haters. And again, it's me, the real me. So please explain how I'm conceited. I'd really like to know.

Thealexarabella

Do you think I'm conceited because some of my captions on my posts are me saying I look heckin cute?? Please let me know, because if so that's hilarious. Me, a person who thinks very low of herself 90% of the time, posting a picture saying I'm cute, showing confidence, is considered conceited. But I'm sure if I put the caption "I'm so fat" or "omg I'm ugly but posting anyways" you'll be saying the opposite and feel sorry for me. Hahaha this is funny. Also still never found out who the trash I was hanging out with was again, PLEASE let me know, this is making my day!!

bjl12

Alex can you pleassssse show your bootyhole. It is a thing of beauty err... booty XD Thanks for the great updates!

gregkn

Alex, just keep doing what you're doing.....there is absolutely no need to defend yourself....Amanda chose her way, you're choosing yours....me? I hate large tattoos on a pretty lady, so I have never felt the need to even download one of Amanda's sets, but that's my choice....many people like that kind of thing...can't criticize them for having a different taste.....I shall see you on Friday.....oh, now let's talk about bjl12's suggestion....hahaha

aguila7x

Alex, forget about the haters. Keep doing your thing as long as you're happy. To me, you look perfect. Personally, I don't like tattoos or any kind of body painting, but that's me. When I stop liking what I see in your sets, I'll stop following you, that's it, no need to trash-talk about you. Take care. ;)

Lazarus

She still looks amazing
"Still"? You sound surprised. :) She's a gorgeous woman and I expect will remain that
way as long as she doesn't indulge in too many body mods and keeps in shape. In fact,
I expect her to continue to become more attractive as she matures.