Alex Arabella's site questions.

max johnson

"Still"? You sound surprised. :) She's a gorgeous woman and I expect will remain that
way as long as she doesn't indulge in too many body mods and keeps in shape. In fact,
I expect her to continue to become more attractive as she matures.
Not even a little surprised
Just a lot of sturm und drang on this thread about Alex/Taylor, and all she does is keep looking eminently desirable.

gregkn

she's gorgeous, but I have to say the sets and videos have become very stale....nothing going on....i'll see next Friday's update then cancel my membership......hey, those who have never been a member, you should.....simply stunning lady.

mossgout

Well even we she turned 18 she went through baby steps of pretending o hide her boobs until being explicietly topless, maybe we will see a similar transition on the intimate parts. Maybe I am overthinking it but I think it is in progress

RandomAct

Well even we she turned 18 she went through baby steps of pretending o hide her boobs until being explicietly topless, maybe we will see a similar transition on the intimate parts. Maybe I am overthinking it but I think it is in progress
Well there have been a couple of decent mild pussy slips in recent vids. I don't think she's afraid to show everything, she just understands escalation and teasing. She'll get there ;)

zw1936

I dont think its all her own discision. I think its site strategy from webmaster to evolve slowly to keep people curious and interested. When Amanda turned 18 there was one more year of handbras with lot of slips. After that almost no more handbras and some pussyslips but she did not reach the full showing of that because her site stopped. We know she was not shy too if you see what she released after the site stopped.

ih8ewe

I dont think its all her own discision. I think its site strategy from webmaster to evolve slowly to keep people curious and interested. When Amanda turned 18 there was one more year of handbras with lot of slips. After that almost no more handbras and some pussyslips but she did not reach the full showing of that because her site stopped. We know she was not shy too if you see what she released after the site stopped.
While I agree completely that it's the webmaster's strategy, Amanda was fully showing her boobs for longer and more extended periods than Alex by this point. I think Alex is progressing nicely, just at a slightly slower pace.

Silicate

Hi yea, Alex here. Or Taylor whatever you prefer. I'd like to please understand how I'm am considered to be "conceited" and hanging out with "trash". Please let me know, because I've made a video on my website explaining my insecurities about myself and not feeling happy with the way I look. So me trying to work on my happiness and confidence is considered to be conceited, I'd like to know how. Oh and I used to hang out with "trash" when I was like 12, but my very few friends aren't trash at all, plus I mostly hang out with my dog and cat and they're pretty great! Also don't give me any bullshit about this not actually being me because I promise you it is :) and I wasn't "allowed" to have a septum for 3 years so when I turned 18 I said screw everyone and went and got it because for once in my life I was doing what I wanted for myself and not caring about what anyone else wanted because it made me happy. I didn't do a lot of things because my members, my babies, didn't want me to but I did this for me and wanted to show it in a couple of sets but my apologies people. It'll never happen again. I'm not getting any tattoos anytime soon, I don't know how many times I need to say that because I've put it on my site on multiple occasions. Hello friends and hello haterzzz.
Sorry, I had to go back into the thread to understand that your parents didn't take away your septum for three years... leaving you with one big nostril ;). I would have sworn I'd have noticed such a thing. I came to realize you meant a piercing. Personally I'm not a fan of facial piercings, they look too much like deformities for my taste. And you have too pretty a face to need hardware to draw attention to it. Just my opinion of course.

Jas

Here's the problem I have with Alex/Taylor. She is super cute and super sexy but her videos, for quiet some time now, don't show her sensuality. By that I mean there is nothing erotic, or particularly sexy, about a cute girl writhing around in a kitchen or a brightly lit room. There's no mood, no atmosphere, no wow factor and when she does create it the mood is broken by sticking out her tongue or juggling her boobs. My opinion, and that's all it is, is these sites and models are catering to males so give males what they want. Be a bit naughty, be sensual, create an atmosphere that guys like and want to see. Your portraying a fantasy so be that fantasy. Isn't the point to turn us on and keep us interested?

DragWeed

I
Here's the problem I have with Alex/Taylor. She is super cute and super sexy but her videos, for quiet some time now, don't show her sensuality. By that I mean there is nothing erotic, or particularly sexy, about a cute girl writhing around in a kitchen or a brightly lit room. There's no mood, no atmosphere, no wow factor and when she does create it the mood is broken by sticking out her tongue or juggling her boobs. My opinion, and that's all it is, is these sites and models are catering to males so give males what they want. Be a bit naughty, be sensual, create an atmosphere that guys like and want to see. Your portraying a fantasy so be that fantasy. Isn't the point to turn us on and keep us interested?
I love Alex,always have since she started back on Teen Starlet.
I have been a member from the beginning of her solo site.
I do agree with your comments,although I don't blame Alex as these sites have never tried anything different or taken a risk.
You get your 50 photos and 10 minute video every week,never changes.
Alex used to add candid videos quite regular but these are few and far between now sadly.
I know Alex frequents this forum so I just want to say to her I'm a huge fan,love her to bits but just wish the site owner would try something different now and again.

Jas

As the model she has to have some say or at least an input and surely she could point out that things are getting stale.

DragWeed

They are aware of the 4k camera problems,they said it has low light issues, testing it before using it on the site would have been a good idea.

My sub is set to expire and I think I'm going to pass on renewing for now, check back in a couple of months and see if things have progressed when it comes to hand/hair bras. I hope she gets there. Why couldn't the rest of these BFC sites hit the ground running like Ayla Ross did? She was properly nude from the jump and it was wonderful.

RandomAct

I mean, the hand bra is almost nonexistant for Alex now, but I'm ready for her to kick things into another gear. I might be switching over to check out Mia or Sofi soon, just to try something new.

gregkn

I cancelled my membership about 5 minutes after I saw the latest set.....I agree with the above comments about it being time to kick on...I think she gorgeous and I'll join again in a few months.

MAXAGM

I cancelled my membership about 5 minutes after I saw the latest set.....I agree with the above comments about it being time to kick on...I think she gorgeous and I'll join again in a few months.
Did you got your money back for a 5 minute membership??

I mean, the hand bra is almost nonexistant for Alex now
It's true her hands may not be covering her nipples anymore but she's still either covering one breast and not the other, squeezing them together, brushing her hair over them, basically still going out of her way to not just let them be properly seen. Amanda was the same way until the last few months of her site.

I might be switching over to check out Mia or Sofi soon
I'm interested in Sofi but fear it's going to be another disappointing Lucie Laska situation.

Actually thinking of giving Honey Cream a try. They don't get posted here anymore and the other places I was finding them have dried up. It's got some really great models right now (I feel like Jena alone might be worth the sub) and the last sets I'd downloaded were closer to Ayla than Alex content-wise.

Cornell

It's strange (and also a bit of a shame) that there just seems to be no plan for any set. It's almost like "ok my top is off... what should I do now?" and neither Alex nor the director have any idea. Then it just devolves into the same pattern of "I'll roll my eyes now, I'll poke my tongue now, I'll grab and wobble my boobs now" and it's every video. Whilst she is clearly an very attractive young woman and seems a nice girl from part interactions I think it's just the utter lack of direction that is causing the site to go stale.
You almost see her go blank once undressed and clearly they just need an idea prior to shooting the videos of what she's going to do, whether dancing or seductive posing or messing around or whatever but the blank look and then same pattern won't keep subscribers unfortunately.