Alex Arabella's site questions.

gregkn

the site is now in archive mode as the last update was yesterday….I'm going to miss her.

does anyone know what she is going to do? new project?

I hope it's not the end of an era.

markh

no idea but from what i've seen she's been phoning it in for the last 6 months at least maybe more. will she go down as a classic webmodel...for longevity maybe but not for variety or performance levels for me...

RandomAct

I used to produce and edit for a small wrestling company, and we uploaded to Twitch. We were a family-friendly product, but there were a couple of times we would have to re-edit or re-up if there were a women's match and the attire was too revealing.

superman19

I've joined and at the moment it's nothing to call home about! Instagram pics are more revealing and don't cost a penny.. I'll keep my faith but if you're expecting pussy or even tits right now it's not looking promising but early days!

RandomAct

Well, considering that she got cranky at people asking her what to expect on it before subscribing, my hopes aren't high.

DarthBater

Looks like a bust. So far posted 9 photos, mostly just some lingerie shots. One of them had a dildo on the floor next to the mirror she brought attention to but no follow up. Nothing nude, no posts in 7 days now. I have just been lurking, haven't talked to her but seems kind of like her heart isn't in it.

DarthBater

Going to update this to flat out rip off. Last post over a week ago, not engaging in comments other than saying how busy she is with all that is going on. Busy? WTF is she doing? Oh right, posting a little on insta about how she is too lazy to get dressed to go pick up food. Just another girl that has no idea what having a job is. Unsubscribed and given up on hope. Or in words the idiot kids can understand: cancelled.

DragWeed

The fact that she charges 20 bucks a month for practically nothing makes me feel ripped off,i have unsubscribed also,should have known better,she has history of this when she had her site,promising to interact more and do question answer videos that never happened.The kicker saying to busy to post during a lockdown pandemic is pretty bad,just had a quick look and last seen 1st April.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Don't suppose its crossed your mind she might have contract covid-19 and isn't able to update?

DarthBater

That did cross my mind but she has been posting updates to instagram stories since her last log in of April 1 so kind of doubt that is it.

usarasa

She posted to her IG story yesterday, looking for people in her neighborhood to help out at her day job, which she said was shipping medical supplies. If that's the case (and it did look legit), then with everything going on I would figure it's little wonder why she hasn't had time to make content for Onlyfans, past behavior notwithstanding. Still, can't really expect to be forking over 20 a month waiting for things to die down before she's able to.