Alex Arabella's site questions.

Pandora

It helps that she's pretty much the only girl on the network of sites that looks like she's actually enjoying herself.
Well she does actually enjoy her self. She loves modeling and just likes doing it. You can really tell. It comes out so much in her sets with her smile and just her attitude in general.

WilliamJ1

That sounds great. I think you know what we want, now to figure out how to help her loyal subscribers reach those goals.

Pandora

Whatever is shot has to be posted though (no cuts)!
Haha that would really depend what was on there. If there were things that were deemed inappropriate by the web host then when she submitted it, it just wouldn't be posted and then no one would be happy :(

VolponView

He thinks she should get braces.

Orthodontia
is the branch of dentistry that deals with abnormalities of the teeth and jaw. Most people who receive orthodontic care are kids, but adults get braces, too. In young children, orthodontic treatment may guide proper jaw growth.

Pandora

Right, her "age". *wink, wink*

I must ask that if age were such a factor, how come she all of a sudden is slipping more (including the nether region)? Don't get me wrong, she's outstanding now that she's showing actual emotion and some skin, but I just don't believe any of these models from this guy are as young as claimed.
I can't answer a good majority of that "question" but her website says shes sixteen and so did TS so that would probably be a good reason to believe it lol :)

oopsalot

I love how active she is on her site. Regular responds to almost every single post unless it is some long buried thread. Post candids once a week or once every two. Takes notes of suggestions and started applying it from what i understand. Pushes boundaries.

I was paying for her and Sherri's site. Sherri's content is getting better but her interaction is the bare minimum. No thanks. just unsubscribed from Sherri and would rather use the extra in case Alex ever posts her wishlist than to continue both sites. Though I may start subscribing to Amanda's. Not sure yet.

Pandora

I love how active she is on her site. Regular responds to almost every single post unless it is some long buried thread. Post candids once a week or once every two. Takes notes of suggestions and started applying it from what i understand. Pushes boundaries.

I was paying for her and Sherri's site. Sherri's content is getting better but her interaction is the bare minimum. No thanks. just unsubscribed from Sherri and would rather use the extra in case Alex ever posts her wishlist than to continue both sites. Though I may start subscribing to Amanda's. Not sure yet.
I'm glad your happy with the way things are going. She really tries to make her members happy, which includes actually spending the time to talk to her members and actually reading what they want. She is definitely listening and doing new things. Her new sets that will be shot in the coming month or two (assumption) will surely have some new things to look forwards to. I'm quite sure that she IS working on her wishlist and I hope everyone is excited for that.

Lazarus

Appreciate it. If he'd like to pay for it I'm sure shed get braces lol
I've already expressed my opinion on this as part of a larger post, but I'll use the opportunity to reiterate my feelings. I hope she does not get braces. Yes, her teeth are not perfect by the unrealistic standards of today's celebrities and top models. But, they're more than just fine and a bit of imperfection is what lends Alex her charm. I love her smile just the way it is and she has nothing to feel self-conscious about. There are already plenty of photoshopped and cosmetically-altered models for those who need "perfection". I would wager that what most find so appealing about her is that her personality shows through in her photos. She looks like she's having fun both in modeling and in playing with us, her audience. The more she worries about and conforms to the standards of the perfect model, the less that will show through (or be allowed to).