Alex Arabella's site questions.

Pandora

I've already expressed my opinion on this as part of a larger post, but I'll use the opportunity to reiterate my feelings. I hope she does not get braces. Yes, her teeth are not perfect by the unrealistic standards of today's celebrities and top models. But, they're more than just fine and a bit of imperfection is what lends Alex her charm. I love her smile just the way it is and she has nothing to feel self-conscious about. There are already plenty of photoshopped and cosmetically-altered models for those who need "perfection". I would wager that what most find so appealing about her is that her personality shows through in her photos. She looks like she's having fun both in modeling and in playing with us, her audience. The more she worries about and conforms to the standards of the perfect model, the less that will show through (or be allowed to).
I do agree with a lot of what you just said. I personally think her teeth are cute. And yes, conforming to the typical "model" ways would, in my personal opinion, turn a lot of members away. You end up with a model with some sullen look on her face, showing little to no emotion posing for a camera. Or, some forced cheesy smile. It's not particularly appealing in my opinion.

VolponView

You guys have lost me on this one. I don't see how having a nice grill will turn members away or is not appealing. It's not like getting a nose, lips, boobs or whatever part of the body some girls get "fixed". A person's smile is most often the biggest impression someone can make when meeting someone for the first time, e.g., prospective members. Not that she has jacked up teeth or to sound mean, but they could be better. I had a ton of dental work done growing up as I'm sure a lot of people did, what's so wrong about her getting it done too?
Nice teeth also builds self-confidence. Not saying Alex has this issue, but in general, most people are very hard on themselves regarding their appearance, so I don't see why so many of you are so against her making a small improvement especially when the reason for not getting braces is for her to look more "normal" with "imperfections".

RandomAct

She doesn't seem to be too self conscious about her teeth, so I'm like, cool for whatever she wants to do. There are plenty of other things on her body I'm looking at more than her mouth lol.

Pandora

You guys have lost me on this one. I don't see how having a nice grill will turn members away or is not appealing. It's not like getting a nose, lips, boobs or whatever part of the body some girls get "fixed". A person's smile is most often the biggest impression someone can make when meeting someone for the first time, e.g., prospective members. Not that she has jacked up teeth or to sound mean, but they could be better. I had a ton of dental work done growing up as I'm sure a lot of people did, what's so wrong about her getting it done too?
Nice teeth also builds self-confidence. Not saying Alex has this issue, but in general, most people are very hard on themselves regarding their appearance, so I don't see why so many of you are so against her making a small improvement especially when the reason for not getting braces is for her to look more "normal" with "imperfections".
That's not quite what I was saying. I personally have no idea whether she has an issue with her teeth or not, but I do know that braces or invisaline is quite expensive. Especially for a sixteen year old.

oopsalot

I hope everyone's happy with her new sets. I know I'm excited for tomorrow :)
I wish they went live at midnight. Not sure when they actually become available, but it is after I leave for work so I wait till I get home on Fridays to see it. Really looking forward to this one.

suppoon420

Really digging the direction with the new sets. The production quality has greatly improved, and I love that she's going outside and doing more fun stuff. Her site is looking very different from the others, and that's a great thing! It's been a while since I got excited waiting for the next release, but every Friday I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting to open a new present. Thanks for taking the time to listen to our input and taking our suggestions seriously. I hope to see the trend continue!

Pandora

Really digging the direction with the new sets. The production quality has greatly improved, and I love that she's going outside and doing more fun stuff. Her site is looking very different from the others, and that's a great thing! It's been a while since I got excited waiting for the next release, but every Friday I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting to open a new present. Thanks for taking the time to listen to our input and taking our suggestions seriously. I hope to see the trend continue!
I'm really glad your liking the site, and that was definitely her intention. To make everyone as excited as possible week by week. That was why I did this, so her members could really say what they wanted and she could try and do what made them happy and obviously its working. So thank you so much everyone for the input, its really made a difference :)

ptagg

I saw the sheer curtain video Nikki Sims just had loaded in this forum. I think Alex would do an amazing video like that with a sheer while curtain or even using one in the rain

suppoon420

I saw the sheer curtain video Nikki Sims just had loaded in this forum. I think Alex would do an amazing video like that with a sheer while curtain or even using one in the rain
A rain shoot would be awesome! Definitely some bikini action in the water would be a lot of fun.

Pandora

I don't see why a rain video couldn't happen. Though it would obviously be situational as it doesn't always rain and also keeping the equipment dry

oopsalot

Water sprinklers aren't situational. I suggested it on the site a while back. Keri Russel in 8 days a week is a perfect example of how sexy it could be.

Pandora

That's absolutely a possibility. I'll suggest it to her. I really didn't think of the sprinklers. I'm not sure who keri is though.

oopsalot

Actress most famous for the show Felicity but is currently starring in The Americans. I would post previews but I'm not sure how. Just google "keri russell" and "8 days a week" you will see what i mean.

suppoon420

LOL - some days I forget how old we are. I tried to tell someone about the Phoebe Cates scene from Fast Times the other day, and they had no idea what I was talking about. I immediately asked them to get off my lawn.

aaagary123

Alex seems to be standing up a lot in her recent shoots. Granted she's been mostly outside. She needs to lay down more often and do some ground work.
I always liked those type of pictures more. They also look extra sexy with something simple added like an ankle bracelet.
Sometimes it's about not getting too complicated. A simple shoot idea might be to have her roll around on a bed naked and all soak and wet.
Possibly use a squirt bottle to do that. Really how often do you see any of these internet models roll around on a bed while their wet?
Regardless Alex is very pretty and does quite well.

Pandora

Alex seems to be standing up a lot in her recent shoots. Granted she's been mostly outside. She needs to lay down more often and do some ground work.
I always liked those type of pictures more. They also look extra sexy with something simple added like an ankle bracelet.
Sometimes it's about not getting too complicated. A simple shoot idea might be to have her roll around on a bed naked and all soak and wet.
Possibly use a squirt bottle to do that. Really how often do you see any of these internet models roll around on a bed while their wet?
Regardless Alex is very pretty and does quite well.
Thankyou for your ideas :) I'll be sure to pass it on to Alex