Alexis Naiomi - Collection

CheeksMcButt

I don't know how I feel about this girl. She's never been what anyone would call thin, but she's packing on more and more weight. She also has some REALLY dark nipples for a pasty white girl. Plus, those nipples have got to be like drink coasters. I'm thinking that all 3 of those might mean she's got a bun in the oven, or she just really like cheetos and is afraid to show some abnormally large nipples.

I know this isn't the discussion area, however, I'll make a comment. What's wrong with this girl? She's not a skinny-minny, but I like em' with meat on there bones. And as far as the "pasty complexion", that's called the Queen's complexion"---remember that.:cool: She's got a nice face and nice knocks, what's the prob dude? Having a bun in the oven is nothing new, tons of modes have had kids and comeback looking even better……..BTW, Nice screen name, hilarious!!!

And nip's large, small, puffy, black, pink, brown, I don't care, I'll take em' all:rockin::-D:run::hoboner:

Sly_Fry

Gotta love having the option to get the 300mb 720p or go all out with the 600mb 1080p!

Rockhopper and CkdK both get a sincere "Thank you, you rock!".