Alisakiss custom videos

peterpoter

For many years before Alisa’s abrupt retirement, Alisa did custom video for a small number of individuals. Many/most of these were masturbation video. Looking to see who might have one of these customs and is willing to share

Last edited by a moderator:

chuckjr

I'm still on the hunt for anything more recent than 2016.

Is it safe to post her older stuff now that site is dead?

suppoon420

I'm still on the hunt for anything more recent than 2016.

Is it safe to post her older stuff now that site is dead?
I'd say so. Her site has been dead for well over a year, and she has officially retired from the business and most social media. She's raising chickens now with her husband in Florida.

Never knew she did customs. I know she had some tickle fetish vids around, but I've never been able to find those either. Would love to see any of the customs or fetish stuff she's done.

MAXAGM

Sucks she never went fully nude before she retired, have a feeling that patty going to do the same thing.

suppoon420

I have been digging around for a long time. So far, I've only been able to find a few of the tickle fetish videos she did for Addie Juniper. I'm missing the last 4 or 5 videos/photo sets before her site was taken down, and I would really love to see any customs that are floating out there. If anybody has any leads or willing to share please post or DM. Thanks!

caredub

For many years before Alisa’s abrupt retirement, Alisa did custom video for a small number of individuals. Many/most of these were masturbation video. Looking to see who might have one of these customs and is willing to share
Wow really? One of the few vids I'd be willing to pay money for is her customs