Alison Angel Thread question - supersized pics

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I downloaded those sets (the ones shared inside the Alison thread) time ago and that was the maximum resolution available. I remember there were some supersized sets inside FTVGirls website, maybe about Alison too, but I haven't got an account actually so I cannot check :dunno:

EDIT: I checked again Alison's website and there are no higher res pictures, but I have found few sets and/or videos I missed to download, I will add them to "my" thread asap

SAN

Last edited by a moderator:

TheEvilDrR

I downloaded those sets (the ones shared inside the Alison thread) time ago and that was the maximum resolution available. I remember there were some supersized sets inside FTVGirls website, maybe about Alison too, but I haven't got an account actually so I cannot check

EDIT: I checked again Alison's website and there are no higher res pictures, but I have found few sets and/or videos I missed to download, I will add them to "my" thread asap

SAN
The website lists 3 Nikon cameras they used, and only one was even a digital. In 2004-08, the digitals were ludicrously expensive (top of the line ones still are.) and had horrible specs. If they used the film cams, they'd have to scan the negatives, or print them and scan the prints. And, nearly 20 Y.O. tech = lower than modern resolutions.
As a photographer, the City Lights set makes me cringe the photography is so bad. And only a part of that is the camera's fault.
Makes me think I need to find a hot, kinky chick to shoot and I could be rich. Well, I'm already Rich, but I'd be wealthy too. :p