All About Oral Sex with American Girls

hentaimania

Krass Genomen (2010) [Deepthroat, Gagging, Facial]

Rough Taken (2010)

Release Year: 2010
Genre: Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Facial, Cum on face, Cum on tits, Cum on ass, Oral sex, POV, Sloppy head, Swallowing cum, Throat fucking
Starring: Eva Karera

File Info:
File Type: AVI
Duration: 02:56:31
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (XviD), 576x432, 25.000 fps, 1195 Kbps
Audio: MP3, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 128 Kbps
File Size: 1.65 GB

Screenshot

Download Krass Genomen (2010)
Krass_Genomen.part1.rar
Krass_Genomen.part2.rar

hentaimania

Sperma Privat (2005) [Deepthroat, Gagging, Facial]

Private Cum (2005)

Release Year: 2005
Genre: Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Facial, Cum on face, Cum on tits, Cum on ass, Oral sex, POV, Sloppy head, Swallowing cum, Throat fucking
Starring: Bea Dumas

File Info:
Duration: 01:36:29
Video: AVC, 640x480, 25.000 fps, 750 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 160 Kbps
File Size: 630 MB

Screenshot

Download Sperma Privat (2005)
Sperma_Privat.part1.rar
Sperma_Privat.part2.rar

hentaimania

Perverses Sperma Besaufnis (2005) [Deepthroat, Gagging, Facial]

Perverted drinking sperm (2005)

Starring: Bea Dumas

Description: The guys all poured and poured semen where it is necessary...

File Info:
Duration: 01:02:48
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 3 Low), 512x400, 25.000 fps, 1325 Kbps
Audio: MP3, 44.1 KHz, 1 channel, 112 Kbps
File Size: 651 MB

Screenshot

Download Perverses Sperma Besaufnis (2005)
Perverses_Sperma_Besaufnis.part1.rar
Perverses_Sperma_Besaufnis.part2.rar

hentaimania

Arena Total - Gang Bang Ritual (2005) [Deepthroat, Gagging, Facial]

Starring: Salma De Nora. Anna Gold

File Info:
Duration: 01:26:43
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (XviD), 704x528, 25.000 fps, 1665 Kbps
File Size: 1.09 GB

Screenshot

Download Arena Total - Gang Bang Ritual (2005)
Arena_Total_Gang_Bang_Ritual.part1.rar
Arena_Total_Gang_Bang_Ritual.part2.rar

hentaimania

Down My Throat (2015) [Deepthroat, Facial]

Release Year: 2015
Starring: Sasha Grey, Sophia Santi, Rebeca Linares, Jynx Maze, Melissa Lauren, Trina Michaels, Cassie Courtland, Briana Blair

Description: Some girls cannot get enough cock down their mouths, so they go and find a hard one any which way they can. They love swallowing it whole and gagging on it like the sluts they are. Watch as these cock whores down whole dicks and get cum blasted all over their pretty faces!!

File Info:
File Type: MP4
Duration: 04:13:49
Video: AVC, 720x402, 23.976 fps, 899 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 125 Kbps
File Size: 1.83 GB

Screenshot

Download Down My Throat (2015)
Down_My_Throat.part1.rar
Down_My_Throat.part2.rar
Down_My_Throat.part3.rar

hentaimania

Milk Maids (2015) [Glory Hole, Handjobs, Facial]

Starring: Carter Cruise, Kota Sky, Britney Amber, Rilynn Rae, Jeanie Marie Sullivan, Aimee Black

Description: Compilation of some decadent rubdowns and blowjobs, given by a range of cute and voluptuous ladies. Five lucky guys meet with their beautiful masseuses to discuss their massage treatment, sometimes not knowing what's to come, but soon after they start, they find out that their masseuses have been hiding a little secret, a gloryhole drilled in the middle of the massage table. When these gentlemen see their masseuses take a seat under the table, what comes next is such a pleasant surprise that they can't help but feel regenerated! As the maids milk the guys' throbbing cocks, the men are wrapped with their imagination running wild, feeling the back of the maids' warm throats extracting their sticky loads. An original Fantasy Massage series.

File Info:
Duration: 01:31:31
Video: AVC, 720x406, 29.970 fps, 1052 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 117 Kbps
File Size: 772 MB

Screenshot

Download Milk Maids (2015)
Milk_Maids.part1.rar
Milk_Maids.part2.rar

hentaimania

Milk Maids (2015) [Glory Hole, Handjobs, Facial]

Starring: Carter Cruise, Kota Sky, Britney Amber, Rilynn Rae, Jeanie Marie Sullivan, Aimee Black

Description: Compilation of some decadent rubdowns and blowjobs, given by a range of cute and voluptuous ladies. Five lucky guys meet with their beautiful masseuses to discuss their massage treatment, sometimes not knowing what's to come, but soon after they start, they find out that their masseuses have been hiding a little secret, a gloryhole drilled in the middle of the massage table. When these gentlemen see their masseuses take a seat under the table, what comes next is such a pleasant surprise that they can't help but feel regenerated! As the maids milk the guys' throbbing cocks, the men are wrapped with their imagination running wild, feeling the back of the maids' warm throats extracting their sticky loads. An original Fantasy Massage series.

File Info:
Duration: 01:31:31
Video: AVC, 720x406, 29.970 fps, 1052 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 117 Kbps
File Size: 772 MB

Screenshot

Download Milk Maids (2015)
Milk_Maids.part1.rar
Milk_Maids.part2.rar

hentaimania

My Stepmom Sucks (2015) [Blowjob, Facial]

Starring: Romi Rain, Nikita Von James, Nina Hartley, Natasha Starr, Bridgette B.

Description: These stepmoms have no problem sucking cock no matter who it belongs too. They do not care about taking their step-daughters boyfriends and sucking their cocks behind their backs. These mature sluts only care about getting their fix of cock and they will do anything to get it!!

File Info:
Duration: 02:40:41
Video: AVC, 704x402, 23.976 fps, 1497 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 111 Kbps
File Size: 1.81 GB

Screenshot

Download My Stepmom Sucks (2015)
My_Stepmom_Sucks.part1.rar
My_Stepmom_Sucks.part2.rar
My_Stepmom_Sucks.part3.rar

hentaimania

Thirst For Cum (2015) [Throat fucking, Swallowing cum]

Starring: Adriana Chechik

Description: Adriana Chechik stars in an epic blowbang, sucking the cocks of 17 anonymous men. She collects each load in her mouth, using a martini glass to catch anything that might have spilled onto her. Gokkun style fetish blowbang scene with special funny bonus footage at the end!

File Info:
Duration: 00:59:00
Video: AVC, 854x480, 29.970 fps, 2003 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 148 Kbps
File Size: 911 MB

Screenshot

Download Thirst For Cum (2015)
Thirst_For_Cum.part1.rar
Thirst_For_Cum.part2.rar

hentaimania

Throat Fuck Me (2015) [Throat fucking, Swallowing cum]

Starring: Nina Elle, Jenna Ivory, Karlee Grey, Charley Chase, Cali Hayes, Sophia Gracem, Angel Smalls, Maya Grand, Goldie, Zoey Tyler

Description: Any old slut can take a hardcore pussy pounding, but you know you found a special whore when she begs you to fuck her face balls deep. These sluts love it getting punished, so the more you make them choke on your hard cock the wetter their pussies get. These sword swallowers can take 10 inch dicks all the way down with no problems and they won't stop until you blow your load all over their pretty faces.

File Info:
Duration: 01:50:49
Video: AVC, 854x480, 29.970 fps, 2000 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 128 Kbps
File Size: 1.65 GB

Screenshot

Download Throat Fuck Me (2015)
Throat_Fuck_Me.part1.rar
Throat_Fuck_Me.part2.rar
Throat_Fuck_Me.part3.rar

hentaimania

Adventures In Deep Throating (2015) [Spitting]

Starring: Riley Reid, Sara Luvv

Description: Adventures In Deep Throating stars Sara Luvv and Riley Reid in an epic face fucking marathon, wildly sucking 4 hard cocks while they swap the spit and cum back and forth, over and over again until they can't take it anymore! These cum hungry playthings continue to beg for more cocks as they receive each facial pounding, and these guys are ready to give them what they're asking for.

File Info:
Duration: 01:20:18
Video: AVC, 848x480, 23.976 fps, 2239 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 132 Kbps
File Size: 1.33 GB

Screenshot

Download Adventures In Deep Throating (2015)
Adventures_In_Deep_Throating.part1.rar
Adventures_In_Deep_Throating.part2.rar

hentaimania

Facial Cum Catchers #2 (2008)

Release Year: 2008
Starring: Faith Leon, Lyla Lei, Naomi Cruz, Lady Armani, Ashley Marie, Christine Alexis, Barbie Addison, Marli Jane, Heaven Tylor, Deji Lee

Description: 10 cuties get their faces creamed!
Hot chicks getting creamy facials!

File Info:
Duration: 01:01:37 + 01:00:36
Video: MPEG4 Video (XviD) 512x384 29.970 fps 1445 kbps
Audio: MP3 48000Hz 2 channels 128 kbps
File Size: 1.36 GB

Screenshot

Download Facial Cum Catchers #2 (2008)
Facial Cum Catchers 2.part1.rar
Facial Cum Catchers 2.part2.rar
Facial Cum Catchers 2.part3.rar

hentaimania

Deep Teen Throat 19 (2013) [Sloppy head, Gagging]

Release Year: 2013
Starring: Dani, Becca, Alison, Laura

Description: Warning! The most explicit ever Deep Throat action inside!
Just shocked by big dick.
Just got it till nuts.
These 5 russian sluts knows no limit!
Suggestions: Serve it hot with your favorite drink and lubricant!

File Info:
Duration: 02:09:57
Video: AVC, 720x404, 25.000 fps, 1363 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 154 Kbps
File Size: 1.38 GB

Screenshot

Download Deep Teen Throat #19 (2013)
Deep_Teen_Throat_19.part1.rar
Deep_Teen_Throat_19.part2.rar
Deep_Teen_Throat_19.part3.rar

hentaimania

Deep Teen Throat 7 (2011) [Gagging, Sloppy Blowjob]

Release Year: 2011
Starring: Rose, Raquel, Henessy, Erika, Champagne

File Info:
Duration: 01:02:25 + 00:56:45
Video: MPEG4 Video (XviD) 608x336 25.000 fps 1425 kbps
Audio: MP3 48000Hz 2 channels 128 kbps
File Size: 1.4 GB

Screenshot

Download Deep Teen Throat 7 (2011)
Deep_Teen_Throat_7.part1.rar
Deep_Teen_Throat_7.part2.rar
Deep_Teen_Throat_7.part3.rar

hentaimania

Blow Bang Me (2015) [Bukkake]

Starring: Adriana Chechik, Gulliana Alexis, Jayden Lee, Veruca James

Description: Featuring cuties like Adriana Chechik & Veruca James, this new series shows four sexy chicks blowing four guys until they're covered in cum

File Info:
Duration: 02:27:40
Video: AVC, 720x406, 29.970 fps, 1713 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 128 Kbps
File Size: 1.91 GB

Screenshot

Download Blow Bang Me (2015)
Blow_Bang_Me.part1.rar
Blow_Bang_Me.part2.rar
Blow_Bang_Me.part3.rar
Blow_Bang_Me.part4.rar

hentaimania

Amateur Introductions #20 (2015) [Blowjob]

Starring: Adelyn, Presley Hart, Alanah Rae, Thomas, Katie, Julia, Ray Dark, Nadia Synn

Description: Adelyn is a VERY horny 22-year-old from Arizona. She says she hasn't been "getting any" in a while, so we take good care of her! Her hot pussy feels as amazing as her deep, wet throat!

Nadia Synn has got the most amazing all-American girl looks: brown hair, brown eyes and perfect C-cup jugs! Nadia also loves to suck cock, fuck and swallow. Nice!

Julia is ready to go! She and Thomas start it off with a little dialogue before he shoves his cock in her mouth. Only 20 years old and a totally beautiful cocksucker!

22-year-old SoCal blonde Presley Hart is quiet the cock sucker! She gets her tight shaved pussy slammed before two huge loads of sperm get dumped down her throat.

Alanah Rae saw the site and all the beautiful girls and wanted her shot. She shows off her oral skills and really enjoys giving head. Alanah swallows two large loads with a smile!

Welcome Katie to the show. 20 and a total package, she loves to suck cock and is willing to prove it. She loves to fuck too and proves it in this hot scene!

File Info:
Duration: 01:54:15
Video: AVC, 720x400, 29.970 fps, 1586 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 137 Kbps
File Size: 1.38 GB

Screenshot

Download Amateur Introductions #20 (2015)
Amateur_Introductions_20.part1.rar
Amateur_Introductions_20.part2.rar
Amateur_Introductions_20.part3.rar

hentaimania

Cum Swallowing Auditions #23 (2015) [Blowjob]

Starring: Sheena Shaw, Alice March, Haley, Codi Carmichael, Jessica, Charlie Ann, Lyla Dean

Description: Jessica is a 20 year old teacher's assistant that hear about my informal blow job school and had to come get a lesson. She was much better than I expected, and only needed a few pointers. Massive loads delivered.

Ray and Justin invite a couple of fun girls over for a barbeque and things get crazy! Sexy little Alice March returns with our hot new friend Lyla Dean! This foursome explodes in a fuckfest as three loads go down!

Charlie Ann has an oral fixation, so Ray takes her tonsils on a test. Charlie Ann takes some nasty, crazy throat fucking action like a champ! Ray unloads in her hot mouth twice.

Codi Carmichael is very nervous as first, because she has never been photographed engaging in erotic activity, but aims to please and does very well. She sucks Ray's cock and eagerly swallows two big loads of man-chowder!

Haley is here to be an Amateur Allure star! Why? She loves giving head, that's why! More than enough reason for us. The redhead begins here.

Sheena Shaw is a wild 26 year old accountant from Naples, Florida that has a hunger for cum. After two red hot suck & fuck sessions, Ray delivers! Lots of hot deep throat action. Two big loads go down!

File Info:
Duration: 01:55:25
Video: AVC, 720x400, 29.970 fps, 1763 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 132 Kbps
File Size: 1.54 GB

Screenshot

Download Cum Swallowing Auditions #23 (2015)
Cum_Swallowing_Auditions_23.part1.rar
Cum_Swallowing_Auditions_23.part2.rar
Cum_Swallowing_Auditions_23.part3.rar

hentaimania

Mommy Blows Best #25 (2015) [Throat fucking]

Starring: Holly Heart, Nadia Styles, Pamela Price, Jessica Chase, Cici Rhodes

Description: Mom sure knows how to suck a cock. This isn't her first go around and you can tell with how easily she dives in for my cock. Nothing makes mom happier than getting a big load of cum after all her hard work and boy does she deserve it!!

File Info:
Duration: 01:28:43
Video: AVC, 704x404, 23.976 fps, 1260 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 108 Kbps
File Size: 873 MB

Screenshot

Download Mommy Blows Best #25 (2015)
Mommy_Blows_Best_25.part1.rar
Mommy_Blows_Best_25.part2.rar

Last edited by a moderator:

hentaimania

Facce da Sborra! (2002)

Cum on face (2002)

Release Year: 2007
Starring: Teresa Visconti, Natasha Kiss, Myriam Gold, Celestia, Xenia

File Info:
Duration: 00:59:58
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 5), 688x528, 25.000 fps, 2327 Kbps
Audio: AC-3 , 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 192 Kbps
File Size: 1.06 GB

Screenshot

Download Facce da Sborra! (2002)
Facce_da_Sborra.part1.rar
Facce_da_Sborra.part2.rar

hentaimania

Cum Swallowing Whores (2003)

Release Year: 2003
Starring: Ashley Blue, Cindy Crawford, Francesca Le, Gen Padova, Honney Bunny, Olivia Saint, Sabrina Maui, Sabrina Snow

Description: Francesca's bevy of whores open their mouths wide to shove as much cock and cum as possible down their throats!...

File Info:
Duration: 01:38:29
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 3 Low), 512x384, 29.970 fps, 853 Kbps
File Size: 701 MB

Screenshot

Download Cum Swallowing Whores (2003)
Cum_Swallowing_Whores.part1.rar
Cum_Swallowing_Whores.part2.rar