Amanda Verona Complete sets, are they here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you hadn't noticed yet, this forum is an avenue for a couple of posters to make money off of the links. Unless they can make money off something it isn't getting posted here.
There are dozens, if not hundreds, of sites that are not posted here. Why don't you join one of those sites, rip it, make previews, upload the files on one of the required hosts, add links to a free host, like Zippyshare, and then create a thread for the rest of us to enjoy? If you don't like how things are done here and feel you can do a much better job, then please lead by example instead of just complaining about it.

Moderator CM

Random choice I do appreciate your input as that is all I wanted. So thanks for taking the effort.

This, " being warned by a different staff member about ignoring a mod" never happened as I would have understood and not have posted.
That is 2 e-mail/warnings ----I did not get so either 1)untrue 2) account hacked 3)mod sent message without including me.

My reply to shrek above should be proof I had no knowledge of a warning and his reply of no time for that tells me he never sent a warning

1. Please don't post messages sent to you by staff, or anyone else, unless you OK it with them. Obviously, if someone is harassing you, it is OK to send those messages along to staff.
2. If you don't like the all-too-obvious nature of sharing sites, then don't visit them. There are certain truths that we all know that are not to be discussed openly.
3. Do not attack staff members, especially with absurd accusations.

@Moderator CM The rule violations would have arrived as forum messages in your inbox. I can see them so I know they were sent. Why you would not receive them is a mystery. I just sent you a warning, let me know if you recieved it or not. The unapproved filehost infraction appears to have been deleted as I cannot see it.

This thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.