Amanda Verona full nude soon

sudanesen

She´s on Twitch right now playing WoW. :eek:

ben1984

The best way to get ahold of amanda is through her tumblr.....babygirl-4daddy

Then she will add you to her snapchat. I've bought a few of her private videos and they are glorious

Jukes07

The best way to get ahold of amanda is through her tumblr.....babygirl-4daddy

Then she will add you to her snapchat. I've bought a few of her private videos and they are glorious
tried to add on tumbler.
Got this as a result.

Exactly one billion channels, but babygirl-4daddy isn't one of them.

sudanesen

Yey! :)

modnote said:
Since she has such a big fanbase here, why not invite her to join the community discussion.. We've seen stranger things happen

reemul

Can the snaps be recorded? Thanks
Yes, but you have to be crafty, some small effort was put into making snaps hard to record. (Simply taking a screencap on your device is visible to the model.) While there are supposedly apps that allow you to access your snapchat account through them and record what you see, I've had the best luck streaming the video from my device to my pc and then using a simple screen grabber to record that stream. AirServer ($15 license) + OBS Studio ($Free) ought to do everything you need.

Halibaba

Yes, but you have to be crafty, some small effort was put into making snaps hard to record. (Simply taking a screencap on your device is visible to the model.) While there are supposedly apps that allow you to access your snapchat account through them and record what you see, I've had the best luck streaming the video from my device to my pc and then using a simple screen grabber to record that stream. AirServer ($15 license) + OBS Studio ($Free) ought to do everything you need.
What are your settings for airserver and obs please ?