Amanda Verona getting a reduction?

HollaAtTheMayor

She polluted her body so badly with tattoos, she's a lost cause anyways. This is why I hate Miley Cyrus, because dumb girls like Amanda think they are her for whatever reason, and they totally fuck themselves up

rockhopper

She says everyone can suck her dick? Is this her next goal after the reduction, a sex change? She's already got tattoos growing by the month, a raging lesbian man-hater haircut, something really disgusting going on with her right ear in the latest sets. Now maybe getting her breasts reduced too. Well I've officially lost interest in her 18+ site coming later this year, cause who knows what the hell she'll look like or even "be" by that point.

VonRaschke

She says everyone can suck her dick? Is this her next goal after the reduction, a sex change? She's already got tattoos growing by the month, a raging lesbian man-hater haircut, something really disgusting going on with her right ear in the latest sets. Now maybe getting her breasts reduced too. Well I've officially lost interest in her 18+ site coming later this year, cause who knows what the hell she'll look like or even "be" by that point.
She had both ears gauged, not just the right one, and they both look like droopy vaginas whenever she doesn't have plugs in them. I remember when gauging was in vogue a decade ago and I can't believe teenagers are still doing it. Completely fucks up your ear lobes permanently and your ears smell like absolute shit because of it. But hey, you can stick large shit through your ears as a party favor now, woo hoo!

son_of_dad

She says "big boobs look nasty" they're sort of her only redeeming feature. Why would anyone pay to join her site?

rosso_rat

Obviously it's her body and her decision whether to have bigger or smaller tits and whether to obscure everything with tats. We all have our preferences on this. I just hope she holds off long enough to show what nature gave her without hands in the way for our perusal before going under the knife.
I am also a bit worried about sucking her dick - perhaps she needs an operation more than we know!

Moderator CM

Only 2 movies I ever cried were The Green Mile and a breast reduction documentary :( I dated a girl years back who tits were still the best I have ever seen...between Danni Ashe & Christina Model in her early years and this girl had an 8 pack. Her 34FF when she took her bra off did not move but she saved for a reduction as she needed weekly chiropractor visits. After surgery they were like Bicep muscles and hard as rock but a nasty anchor scar, I hope technology has improved with less scarring and Amanda goes no lower than a large C. Shame as her 1st 30 sets or so she was incredible and not into the tattoo's as her body looks polluted and now she has her ears looped....wtf???

cmfriend

If this is really true, Amanda will become instantly irrelevant. If she reduces her breast, I hope she makes good plans for college . She will lose out on any chance of making any kind of money in modeling without those beautiful breasts.. Sorry if that's rude to say, but its reality. Looking through the index of thread topics for this forum. I did not find any threads with the topic " Small boobs, short gym teacher haircut babes"

Last edited by a moderator:

cmfriend

It's a crime if she gets a reduction. I understand women can have health issues having large breast. If that's truly the reason than it's very understandable and none of our business. Other than that there are SO many models and just regular women with large breast and don't mutilate there god given creation. Amanda's breast are right there at the top with the like of Christina Model as some of the most perfect large breasts of all time! I hope this breast reduction talk is not true, and soon Amanda launches an amazing plus 18 website that blows all our minds. We all could use it, we have had to much disappointment lately. With Christina Model now most likely gone forever, for Kris Karsons abrupt and unexpected retirement. It's time for a model to actually live up to fans hopes.

rockhopper

She had both ears gauged, not just the right one, and they both look like droopy vaginas whenever she doesn't have plugs in them. I remember when gauging was in vogue a decade ago and I can't believe teenagers are still doing it. Completely fucks up your ear lobes permanently and your ears smell like absolute shit because of it. But hey, you can stick large shit through your ears as a party favor now, woo hoo!
Yeah I know she has both ears done. I only said the one because it's way more noticeable on the one ear. The other seems much smaller. I don't know. Maybe it's just the angles she's shot at or whatever. All I know is it's disgustingly hideous to see a huge gaping hole in an ear while it's all stretched out. I don't get out much nor do I socialize with the public (aspergers) so I have never heard of this "ear gauging" or whatever. This was the first I've ever seen of it and I was just like what the hell is this shit she has going on now? But that's a common thought I have with her every few months it seems.

Aah, I reminisce about her first 30 sets when she looked her best to me. That's the hair I liked, no over the top tattoos and no huge holes in ears. I know her look appeals to certain people and whoever likes that, that's fine. I just prefer her in the first 30 sets and there is no going back to that look. And I don't mind a couple tattoos on certain parts of the body on a girl if it looks good, as most girls on Honey Cream and such have them but Amanda's just don't look good to me. Like the two recent ones she got on the back of each leg. The stupid ink takes away from the sexiness of the legs. Not to mention the ones all over the front/side of her. All she needs now is a big one splat across the center of the chest and one around each nipple to really complete her set.

Ceno

Lets just hope that she does suicide girls BEFORE she gets the reduction so we can at least see the glory orbs before she destroys them..