amanda verona

rockhopper

"Out of the game?" What does that even mean? She has weekly updates and just had one yesterday. And the person uploading them has done so each week.

Prelude97

"Out of the game?" What does that even mean? She has weekly updates and just had one yesterday. And the person uploading them has done so each week.
Rockhopper is right. Same User is uploading the same updates. Nothing has changed.

But honestly youre not missing much, There is a .5Sec Nipple slip in Vid 98. But there have now been 98 videos and maybe a total of 12 secs of Nipple slips. Amanda has a crazy nice body, Crazy but its going on like Christina Model speed. Except its not over 10 years....lol.

I sometimes go weeks without even downloading anymore Amanda Verona vids. I stopped being a member at her site a while back for the same reason as I stopped downing her vids here. Same thing...great body but not so great vids anymore. At least the video quality is outstanding but as for everything else. Its not worth the frustration. I prefer the Honey-Teasers site. They tease but at least give you something. I wish they would use some of Honey's direction.

Dont stress yourself out over Amanda Verona. I'm sure when there is a Big leap in Video Material you will hear it here first.

Alowishis

Yeah her videos are weak, look the same with different outfits. Always sitting or just standing. How about lying on a bed and getting better angles. Sexier lingerie would be great.