Amanda Verona.

CheeksMcButt

According to some people (who get incredibly offended if suggested otherwise- white knight style) she's "turning 18" next month. Might be worth your time and/or money to wait until then and perhaps we'll see something, or she'll just do the same stuff she always does.

She she's become one of the best out there at covering up those massive hangers. I wonder if she's still going to do full tease with the reduction and if so, how many more slips she'll have in the process of getting used to em'.

Even is she does show more, I stopped subscribing shortly after the short hair sets. She used to be quite a striking girl, but she's done all she can to counter that. Some people are into it, but it's not my thing anymore.

oopsalot

Pretty sure she just shot some sets before her bday so don't hold your breath for the site to change before november.

Prelude97

Just a Heads up. The Most recent AMV video. 110. There are a few Nip Slips and It was a bit better than Previous Vids...also great Muff shots. Check this one out. Hopefully shes moving in a more positive direction.

Lazarus

According to the "About Me" page on her site, her birthday is in two weeks, October 23 (1997)
I'm looking forward to what, if anything will change after her big day.
I have no inside knowledge of plans for her website, but there have been similar discussions in the past and it's been pointed out that 18+ content cannot be shot until the model turns 18 and then you have to schedule it, shoot it, and edit it. It was also mentioned that sometimes the webmaster feels the need to set up a whole new site for 18+ content to keep it separate from the under-18 content. Perhaps that depends on how "adult" the new material will be. If the model is going to stay "non-nude", there might not be the need for that.

So, even if Amanda will be waiting in the studio to shoot at 12:01am on her birthday, there's going to be some time elapsed before it actually shows up on the site.

My rule of thumb is to not too build my expectations until after it shows up. :)

reemul

The webmasters often setup separate 18+ sets because of the 2257 reporting requirements - as soon as a single nude goes up, he needs to be able to produce the required documentation for every single picture on the site, even the non-nude pics before the model hit 18, or face an ugly fine. And it can be some crank sitting in a basement requesting the proof - he has to provide it to anyone who asks, not just the gov't. Moving to a new site with no under 18 content allows the owner to avoid that entire hassle. Doesn't mean he plans to take the site in a seriously adult direction, he just doesn't want to have to find the docs on some random candid snap taken 3 years ago when the 2257 rules weren't something he thought about. If the webmaster doesn't build a separate site, he either has no intention of adding nudes or he has fantastic documentation and total faith that he got it right.

cbdallas7

What he's done in the past couple sites with models becoming adult, like Kris Karson, was wait until all the before birthday content has been posted on a weekly basis while shooting new post-birthday material, then when ready to post, wipe the all the previous content completely and load only the adult content. No separate site was built, he just restarted the same site with all the new material only. The real question is, how long will she stay with him after her birthday, will she go elsewhere the moment she can, or quit altogether. I haven't heard anything about what will happen after her birthday, regarding her intentions or even the site.

Sly_Fry

I don;t mean this as in insult...as I do like Amanda. But she is the oldest looking 17 year old I've ever seen.

That being said, I'd be all for her taking things to the next level.

VolponView

she is the oldest looking 17 year old I've ever seen
I think it's because she had the body of an 18 yr old when she was first started her modeling career, about 4 or so years now.
That and the transformation from an innocent looking girl with long pretty hair, no tattoos or piercings, to the butch looking goth queen we have now.

Sproket560

She she's become one of the best out there at covering up those massive hangers. I wonder if she's still going to do full tease with the reduction and if so, how many more slips she'll have in the process of getting used to em'.
Do we know for sure that she had a reduction? It was me that speculated she had one, based on the candid pictures they released a few weeks ago that contained selfies of her in a hospital gown. So I personally think it seems likely, however, I haven't seen anything more specific besides my speculation.

And the other thing to consider is, if she had a reduction, how long will it take to heal to a point where she's ready to do a topless photoshoot? The timestamp on her hospital selfies was September 18, and her birthday is October 23. Is one month of healing enough time to do a shoot?

VonRaschke

Her latest set is from a new shoot with blonde color in her hair, and considering the candid pics of her in the hospital bed was before this shoot I think it's safe to say she didn't have the reduction surgery (yet?). On the other hand, this means there's a full shoot's worth of material to burn through now a mere day before her birthday so it looks like her 18+ website/material likely won't be launching for a couple months at the earliest. Here's hoping her webmaster gets her to shoot an 18+ candid set that he can publish on the website for next week's update.

Sproket560

Her latest set is from a new shoot with blonde color in her hair, and considering the candid pics of her in the hospital bed was before this shoot I think it's safe to say she didn't have the reduction surgery (yet?).
She has blonde highlights in the hospital selfies. Plus her hair is really short in those selfies but it's long in the set posted today, so I think today's set was shot before her hospital selfies.

Believe me, I hope I'm wrong about the reduction, I'm just not convinced yet and I have a bad feeling that those puppies are gone. I guess we'll find out soon.

oopsalot

She has blonde highlights in the hospital selfies. Plus her hair is really short in those selfies but it's long in the set posted today, so I think today's set was shot before her hospital selfies.

Believe me, I hope I'm wrong about the reduction, I'm just not convinced yet and I have a bad feeling that those puppies are gone. I guess we'll find out soon.
You are wrong about the reduction. She went to a shoot with Alex at the begining of the month. Alex just posted candids from that photo shoot on her site and Amanda looks as busty as ever. Good news bad news I guess. Boobs still intact, wait for 18+ extended.

Sproket560

You are wrong about the reduction. She went to a shoot with Alex at the begining of the month. Alex just posted candids from that photo shoot on her site and Amanda looks as busty as ever. Good news bad news I guess. Boobs still intact, wait for 18+ extended.
That's all good news! I don't mind waiting a little bit if we still get to see them in all their glory.