Amanda Verona.

VolponView

For those that are interested her is a list with prices of the videos Amanda currently has available,this came directly from her via twitter.

1.5 min video of me getting spanked by daddy: $15
5 min video of me spanking myself and slightly playing with my tail: $20
3-5 min teasing video: $15-20
3-5 min masturbation video w/ just hands: $20-25
5 min masturbation video w/ boobs, face, and fingering: $40 5 min masturbation video w/ dildo, boobs, and face: $5
3-5 min blowjob video w/ dildo: $15-20
3-5 min anal tease video: $25-30
3-5 min anal play video w/ fingers and butt plug: $45-50 (some boobs and face) 2 min bj video w/ real dick: $20
10 min tease/masturbation/orgasm video: $75
7 min bj video w/ real dick: $50 (he finishes in my mouth)
Oh Lordy be.......

phillyturtle83

shit, I would go half on that 50 dollar bj video any day :D
Anyone personally watched it who can attest to the quality of the video?

phillyturtle83

The video clips i saw were dildo bjs not the real thang.

For those that are interested her is a list with prices of the videos Amanda currently has available,this came directly from her via twitter.

1.5 min video of me getting spanked by daddy: $15
5 min video of me spanking myself and slightly playing with my tail: $20
3-5 min teasing video: $15-20
3-5 min masturbation video w/ just hands: $20-25
5 min masturbation video w/ boobs, face, and fingering: $40 5 min masturbation video w/ dildo, boobs, and face: $5
3-5 min blowjob video w/ dildo: $15-20
3-5 min anal tease video: $25-30
3-5 min anal play video w/ fingers and butt plug: $45-50 (some boobs and face) 2 min bj video w/ real dick: $20
10 min tease/masturbation/orgasm video: $75
7 min bj video w/ real dick: $50 (he finishes in my mouth)

NOS posted a list of videos, prices, and descriptions that were personally listed by her and the very last one on the list is real bg/bj with finish :)

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
There are 2 bj bids as per the list I posted, the real one is very much real,

I do not have the video so please don't ask me for it.

VolponView

She said on her SnapChat that she was excited because she was getting her computer back and going to start camming on MFC
I'm curious to see how that is going to work out. Some "teen models" make it big while some fall flat and can't get 20 people in their room
She does have two things that draw the big viewer counts: big tits and lots of ink
"How much for butt-stuff bb?" Lol

OnionPants

I saw this one online. about 5 minutes. she swallows a load at the end. it did what was advertised but id give it a C+

Last edited by a moderator:

BOZZOO

She does have two things that draw the big viewer counts: big tits and lots of ink
she'll have name recognition as well. thats the ONLY reason Sherry did any good there.

zw1936

From her twitter
My MFC name is Vixen_baby ! I shall broadcast for the first time in the next few days

BOZZOO

She took care of business and swallowed and even smiled afterword. That's always an A
only to the guy whos load she swallowed..otherwise <snore>

My MFC name is Vixen_baby ! I shall broadcast for the first time in the next few days
oh, joy! another pink stick stuffed pussy, camera staring, girl to beg for/bitch about tokens, so she can twitch/writhe/ convulse when she gets said tokens. can hardly wait..yaaayyyy :rolleyes:

BOZZOO

dunno where u got that pic from Onion, but her profile indicates she has yet to be on cam at all. note the "last broadcast". the screen shot is from less than 3 hours ago

BOZZOO

Pick is from one of her vids she sells on snapchat
figured it had to be something like that. not a bad pic of her box gettin filled, though. im sure we'll see her convulsing and twitching soon enough.