Amanda Verona.

Sproket560

You are wrong about the reduction. She went to a shoot with Alex at the begining of the month. Alex just posted candids from that photo shoot on her site and Amanda looks as busty as ever.
So there are candids from the most recent photo shoot? Are you able to post them? They weren't included in her thread on here along with this weeks update.

oopsalot

They wanted to get Halloween sets out before Halloween so they jumped the numbering. After the costume ones come out they go back to original numbering to fill in the holes.

oopsalot

How do you know so much about them?
In the members area they post previews. They were showing the right numbered order. Then the previews changed because they had new sets done in costumes for halloween. Then the previews are showing the next two weeks after are the sets they previewed before. Also the candids came out showing them doing a photo shoot day and Alex was in the costumes that are this current set and her next one. It's not rocket surgery.

PofPaul

Have they said what kind of stuff there gonna do now she's 18 ? Is it miss Rosieink style or stephisparadice style ?

VolponView

They wanted to get Halloween sets out before Halloween so they jumped the numbering. After the costume ones come out they go back to original numbering to fill in the holes.
So they don't have the new, very complicated technological device called a calendar to figure out which week each set will come out on. Got it.

oopsalot

So they don't have the new, very complicated technological device called a calendar to figure out which week each set will come out on. Got it.
I think when they were shooting they just shot as much as they could and didn't do the math. Then it got close to halloween and they had no costume sets done and thought "we should fix that". Hopefully they were smart enough to shoot the Christmas theme ones now, or maybe 18+ Amanda will be what we get for Christmas. Fingers crossed.

Sproket560

I'm hoping we won't have to completely wait out all the existing sets that are in the can before we get some 18+ content. There's no reason she can't do a webcam with some flashes or push out a candid set of her taking selfies in the bathroom like they've done before.

Her members area specifically says we wont be seeing high quality images/videos of her assets right away. I wonder if they deliberately included "high quality" as if to infer that some selfies or other content might drop sooner.

sleazoid

In the members area they post previews. They were showing the right numbered order. Then the previews changed because they had new sets done in costumes for halloween. Then the previews are showing the next two weeks after are the sets they previewed before. Also the candids came out showing them doing a photo shoot day and Alex was in the costumes that are this current set and her next one. It's not rocket surgery.

Is rocket surgery like brain science?

Maxblue

Actually, rocket surgery and brain science represent the same level of difficulty but rocket surgery is much more dangerous!

VolponView

I'm not holding my breath on anything that might or might not come in the future. I remember we had this same discussion about Kris Karson and we all remember how that turned out.

zw1936

No reduction (yet) but another surprise.
Found somewhere else. thanks to OP.
Poster said this pic is posted on the blog of her website.
No 18+ sets yet for the coming weeks.