Amanda Verona.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
The video is the same one you've seen, yes it's disappointing that she doesn't show her face but it's good to see what sort of content she said prepared to do.

phillyturtle83

NOS is absolutely right. I was beginning to lose interest in her until now.

ben1984

I just bought the BJ video amanda recently made, and it was really good. She only charged 20 bucks for a 2 minute vid. Totally worth it.

phillyturtle83

I just bought the BJ video amanda recently made, and it was really good. She only charged 20 bucks for a 2 minute vid. Totally worth it.
b/g blowjob or toy bj? Is there a finish at the end?

aaagary123

Just go there and ask Amanda for her whole list. That's what I did. Lists get updated. What you heard a week back could have been true at the time. Stuff added since. Also in my opinion why not ask her to do something private in video for your own viewing pleasure? Let's not kid ourselves. You want to play with her. So see if she'll do it for some extra cash. Talk to you in the video or whatever else. Then keep the darn thing for your own entertainment. Why pay for something that's gonna show up on the internet anyways? Offer more cash for her to play with your Jr.(lol)!!! Seems simple to me.

ADVICE GIVEN!!!!

Sproket560

Just go there and ask Amanda for her whole list. That's what I did. Lists get updated. What you heard a week back could have been true at the time. Stuff added since. Also in my opinion why not ask her to do something private in video for your own viewing pleasure? Let's not kid ourselves. You want to play with her. So see if she'll do it for some extra cash. Talk to you in the video or whatever else. Then keep the darn thing for your own entertainment. Why pay for something that's gonna show up on the internet anyways? Offer more cash for her to play with your Jr.(lol)!!! Seems simple to me.

ADVICE GIVEN!!!!
^^ Exactly this.

This thread contains multiple ways to contact her directly. I have. She responds very quickly. If you want details, just ask her.

markh

ahh ok, my bad - it was form her snap that I saw the comment. apologies if anyone got their hopes up.

what did they fall out over?

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
For those that are interested her is a list with prices of the videos Amanda currently has available,this came directly from her via twitter.

1.5 min video of me getting spanked by daddy: $15
5 min video of me spanking myself and slightly playing with my tail: $20
3-5 min teasing video: $15-20
3-5 min masturbation video w/ just hands: $20-25
5 min masturbation video w/ boobs, face, and fingering: $40 5 min masturbation video w/ dildo, boobs, and face: $5
3-5 min blowjob video w/ dildo: $15-20
3-5 min anal tease video: $25-30
3-5 min anal play video w/ fingers and butt plug: $45-50 (some boobs and face) 2 min bj video w/ real dick: $20
10 min tease/masturbation/orgasm video: $75
7 min bj video w/ real dick: $50 (he finishes in my mouth)

aaagary123

10 min tease/masturbation/orgasm video: $75
7 min bj video w/ real dick: $50 (he finishes in my mouth)

Get them. Well worth $125