amateurmodelsite

maxtronica

Anybody know what happened to the site amateurmodelsite.com? It had been consistently updating weekly for a few years now, then one day it just disappeared.

son_of_dad

Email I received mid December

Amateur Model Site is Closing...

On January 15th, 2015 we will be closing the site for good. Your recurring subscriptions will be cancelled and you will not be re-billed. Those of you that have access to the site past the 15th of January will receive a pro-rated refund for your remaining access time. Thank you for all of your support and understanding. In the mean time, check out N Models for new amateur video castings.
Although it said 15/01/15 it looked like they wrapped up several days after the email and "nmodels" is still just a splash page. Pity to see it go there were some real gems during it's run

pootycat

Has resurfaced at amateurmodels.com no new content from what I can tell but will keep an eye on it
That site is still "coming soon" over 2 years later, I'm guessing it'll never come. Are they sold anywhere else? Seems like their stuff would be perfect fit over at NWB.

son_of_dad

Some of the step1models updates are available from macsamateurmodels.com but I don't think it includes amateurmodelsite content