Mixed Amazing Sexy Smoking Fetish Videos

sexy smoking JOI - Danielle Maye XXX

Hey there you naughty man.... enjoy watching me smoke to you? does it get you hot under the collar? i bet seeing me smoke in this sexy outfit is really going to do it for you?you just cant resist stroking your cock. Why don't you let me tell how to do it... i really enjoy seeing a guy jerk his cock for me especially when he does it just the way i want him too.

File name: Smoking 0658 sexy smoking JOI
File Size : 314 MB
Runtime : 8 min 8 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/da9bca5c44fa0/Smoking_0658_sexy_smoking_JOI.mp4

Brat in Converse Uses You as Ashtray - FeliciaFisher

You love being on your knees in front of a pretty girl like me as I smoke, don't you I make you get down and stay down as I smoke my cigarette and humiliate you for being the fucking piggie ashtray you are, so greedy for my ashes and sooo eager to watch me inhale and exhale from my cigarette. I have my feet up so you can cower beneath my white Converse high tops and admire the bottoms as I tease you before inhaling and exhaling from my cigarette. I tell you just how I want you to clean my filthy sneakers- make sure you don't get any ashes on them- as I puff and puff, and then spit and put out my cigarette I give you a cum countdown for being such a good little ash slave too. A massive thank you to Little Puck ( littlepuck.Amateur.com ) for filming and editing this

File name: Smoking 0659 Brat in Converse Uses You as Ashtray
File Size : 771 MB
Runtime : 6 min 5 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d08feec9d4cc8/Smoking_0659_Brat_in_Converse_Uses_You_as_Ashtray.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarah Diavola IRL Smoke Break Interview - Kyle Chaos

Sarah explains how her smoking habit started, what brands and phases she's gone through, the amount she smokes, and what exactly calms her nicotine cravings Of course Sarah is looking great with her very in shape body in jean shorts and beautiful red lips. Her inhales and exhales are on point.

File name: Smoking 0660 Sarah Diavola IRL Smoke Break Interview
File Size : 472 MB
Runtime : 8 min 2 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d7d9507fbbed1/Smoking_0660_Sarah_Diavola_IRL_Smoke_Break_Interview.mp4

Sensual Smoking faceSitting - Jasmine Mendez

There's no other place you'd rather be beneath me admiring my Big Ass and Suff-oca-ting on my Smoke Ch-oke Ch-oke on my Smoke , inhale and fall deeper and deeper in Love with my Ass !!!

File name: Smoking 0661 Sensual Smoking faceSitting
File Size : 415 MB
Runtime : 5 min 35 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/096898b4cfc71/Smoking_0661_Sensual_Smoking_faceSitting.mp4

Tit worship with JOI and CEI - Roxy Cox

Mistress loves to tease you with her big round perfect tits. While I'm getting ready, your going to jerk your dick like a good boy for mistress. Mistress is wearing a low cut blue tight top on purpose so you can see those tits ready to pop out. Squeezing them, shoving them in your face close up, leaning forward so you can see how good those tits look from every angle. You little perv looking down my top, your going to stroke your cock for me while I apply my red lipstick. I'm going to keep teasing you, making you edge for me and more importantly beg to see my perfect tits. You've got to tell me how bad you want to see them, you've got to show me how bad you need to see my big round GG cup tits. Yes wank it harder, stroke it while I coat my lips red, I apply gloss just to make you wait and wank longer. Mistress loves to tease your dick, watching you stroke for me, hearing you beg to see my tits. Now that I've applied my lipstick and gloss you beg to see them but I make you wait longer, now I'm going to light up a cigarette and you'll have to keep wanking until I finish. Mistress looks so good smoking, with her red lips and big tits ready to pop out in your face. You want to worship those big tits so bad, mistress is going to show you oh damn I forgot I had a bra on inside. I just enjoy watching you wank, hearing you beg to see my tits in the flesh so weak and pathetic begging to worship my tits. In my light blue bra they are barely covered, mistress hard nipples poking through. You only get to see my tits on one condition slave - you have to eat your own cum for me slave. That's what you have to do to see my perfect tits, you have to eat your own spunk just to get a chance to see my tits in the flesh. Mistress orders you to wank harder, faster slave. I'm squeezing your dick right between those huge tits, I could milk your cock dry squeezing your dick between them. On your knees, pleading, begging mistress can I cum please goddess, so weak for me and my big tits. Cum for mistress like a good boy, cum in your hand and any that drip on the floor you'll eat that too. Lick all of your cum of your hand, eat it all yes good boy. Swallow every drop of that cum and tell mistress how good it tastes. Say thank you goddess and you'll be crawling back to me soon begging to worship every part of my hot body again

File name: Smoking 0662 Tit worship with JOI and CEI
File Size : 685 MB
Runtime : 11 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/29dcd95bbe016/Smoking_0662_Tit_worship_with_JOI_and_CEI.mp4

FetClip115 - Fetish Diva Nadja

- In the new private clip, Fetish Diva Nadja wears a tight waist-high pencil leather skirt, a skinny leather shirt and skintight arm-length leather gloves. You wear stockings and black patent peep toes with 16cm high stiletto heels. Private fetish clip No.115: In the new private clip Fetish Diva Nadja is wearing a skintight high waisted pencil leatherskirt, a skinthight black leather shirt and skintight upper arm length leather gloves. She also wears stockings and black patent leather peep toe with 6inch high red stiletto heels.

- Im neuen privaten Clip tragt Fetish Diva Nadja einen knallengen taillenhohen Bleistiftlederrock, ein knallenges Ledershirt und hautenge oberarmlange Lederhandschuhe. Dazu tragt Sie halterlose Strumpfe und schwarze Lack Peeptoes mit 16cm hohen roten Stilettoabsatzen. Private Fetishclip No.115: In the new private clip Fetish Diva Nadja is wearing a skintight high waisted pencil leatherskirt,a skinthight black leather shirt and skintight upper arm length leather gloves. She also wears stockings and black patent leather peeptoes with 6inch high red stiletto heels.

File name: Smoking 0663 FetClip115
File Size : 333 MB
Runtime : 7 min 40 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/22d3fd4125986/Smoking_0663_FetClip115.mp4

St Patricks Day Human Ashtray JOI - Kira Star

You have the luck of the irish on your side. Do you like my pretty little Leprechaun look? Your cock is already filling with bl00.d looking at my sexy green lips. You want so bad to be my ashtray slave. Look at me slave and stroke your cock for me. I look so pretty in green.

File name: Smoking 0665 St Patricks Day Human Ashtray JOI
File Size : 861 MB
Runtime : 10 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e5e9b894652f2/Smoking_0665_St_Patricks_Day_Human_Ashtray_JOI.mp4

MrsMischief - Smokin Strokin

It's our first date, and, judging from the feel of your cock in my mouth, things are going well. Right before we take this action upstairs, I'd like to have a quick smoke. What? I can't smoke in your house? That's weird... I mean, you don't even know me - and I'm sucking your cock - so are you really not going to let me smoke? Really? Okay fine... then I'm not fucking you. And I think I'll just go ahead and smoke that cigarette anyway; what are you going to do... kick me out? Please! I have your cock in my hand and it's hard as a rock... we both know I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to smoke this whole cigarette - stinking up your house and using your chest for an ashtray - while I suck and stroke your cock, making sure that you can't protest too much. I blow smoke on your dick, alternate sucking my cigarette and your cock, and eventually make you spill your load right into my waiting, smoke-filled mouth.

File name: Smoking 0667 MrsMischief Smokin Strokin
File Size : 455 MB
Runtime : 8 min 49 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e364e9f213e35/Smoking_0667_MrsMischief_Smokin_Strokin.mp4

Smoking N Squirting To Tool JOI - Royalexi

420 vibes. Take it easy, and make sure you follow my instructions. Get yourself whatever you like to smoke with and have this awesome smoke session with me and watch my pussy drip of cream as I sing and edge to my favorite band and my favorite song from my favorite album. Tool - Vicarious from 10,000 Days. I managed to save and sing very hard at the end and squirt right when the song ends. Please be prepared to climax with me at the end of this song.

File name: Smoking 0669 Smoking N Squirting To Tool JOI
File Size : 693 MB
Runtime : 6 min 32 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/84b7dc8a0fb38/Smoking_0669_Smoking_N_Squirting_To_Tool_JOI.mp4

Strap On bitch boy - Young Goddess Kim

This slave has just been locked up in chastity again. it's pathetic little locked dick and aching balls only deserve to suffer for Me. The only cock and balls that will receive any pleasure are Mine! I don't care if it likes it or not - this virgin cock sucker will suck My rubber cock like a good bitch boy until I am satisfied. I laugh at how humiliated bitch boy becomes when it licks and sucks My strap on desperately trying to please Me while its little locked dick wishes it could be as majestic as Mine. I sit back and revel in My power and casually light a cigarette. Blowing My Smoke in the bitch's face as it carries on sucking and gagging on My rubber cock from underneath My desk. Once it has learned it's lesson, I grant it the honor of kissing My boots as I slap its ass with My crop. When its mouth is no longer useful to Me, I simply gag it and dismiss it back to the corner with its head to the ground back to its waiting position.

File name: Smoking 0670 Strap On bitch boy
File Size : 448 MB
Runtime : 14 min 56 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/bc3b84f2f5f41/Smoking_0670_Strap_On_bitch_boy.mp4

DRESSAGE AT THE BILLIARD - MadamDita MadamLydie MadamDoris MadamSarka - Czech Republic

You dont like the behavior of your husband? Look how Mrs. Colins dealt with this! There is nothing easier than to send your partner to the "care" of the Ladies from the Other World Kingdom, where he will be completely trained by certainly respectful methods. You can be convinced yourself about which parts of this method are very efficient! After the acceptance interview with Madam Ditta von Teufel, the husband of Mrs. Colins is brought to the Billiard hall in the Palace and here, together with other slaves, must be assisted by four Ladies, who have decided to have a little fun.

File name: Smoking 0671 DRESSAGE AT THE BILLIARD
File Size : 675 MB
Runtime : 1 h 7 min
Resolution : 640x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e63f1b0bc74fc/Smoking_0671_DRESSAGE_AT_THE_BILLIARD.mp4

Upgrading your fetish Smoking Gold - Goddess Datura DiVine

Time for a psychedelic second-hand smoke break... In-between filming clips I decided to roll a golden J and generously let you kneel, watch, breathe and catch My ashes as I smoke. As per usual, I'm casually disdainful and effortlessly elegant while breathing My smoke right in your face and every now and then getting the cherry hair-raisingly close. My glossy lips issue milky smoke into your lungs. I check back on My little human ashtray after a different clip, snidely sighing My vapors at you once again while you gawp at My 24k gold paper burning into precious ashes. Your smoking fetish will never be the same.

File name: Smoking 0675 Upgrading your fetish Smoking Gold
File Size : 498 MB
Runtime : 5 min 46 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5dbd09c1e93e5/Smoking_0675_Upgrading_your_fetish_Smoking_Gold.mp4

Smoking JOI - Penny Lee

Penny Lee Enjoys her menthaol vogue cigarette while she stands in her kitchen topless. She lights up her cigarette and enjoys every inhale of smoke as she encourages you to masturbate for her. Wanking your big hard cock as she enjoys her fag. Telling you to wank hard until you cum all over her big juicy tits

File name: Smoking 0676 Smoking JOI
File Size : 129 MB
Runtime : 5 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/198d884dc608c/Smoking_0676_Smoking_JOI.mp4