Mixed Amazing Sexy Smoking Fetish Videos

SMOKING BLOW JOB WITH CIM XXX - HannahBrooks

FILTHY NURSE BROOKS SMOKING A VAPE AND SUCKING COCK. WATCH AS I SMOKE AND SUCK OF THIS GUY UNTIL HE UNLOADS IN MY MOUTH AND I SWALLOW THE LOT XXX

File name: Smoking 0985 SMOKING BLOW JOB WITH CIM XXX
File Size : 755 MB
Runtime : 5 min 12 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

Black Lipstick Face Fetish & Smoking - Jade Styles

A live camshow that I thought was too good of a Smoking Fetish video not to share with all my Smoking Fetish and Face Fetish fans. Application of Black Lipstick, Lots of Face CloseUps and of course ... Jade Smoking

File name: Smoking 0986 Black Lipstick Face Fetish & Smoking
File Size : 335 MB
Runtime : 9 min 22 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Upskirt Fun and Smoking with Kate - KateEngland

I went outside to smoke a cigarette in the back yard wearing a short skirt and of course...No Panties! Hoping my neighbors could not see me, I spread my legs open and started enjoying myself while smoking my favorite cigarette.

File name: Smoking 0988 Upskirt Fun and Smoking with Kate
File Size : 462 MB
Runtime : 7 min 1 s

Preview:

Download Link:

smoking a newport - Lila Zsizsi

you lovely and kinky cuties to come and see Lila enjoying a smoke in her favorite way - naked! No closeups or masturbation, just enjoying a cigarette

File name: Smoking 0990 smoking a newport
File Size : 345 MB
Runtime : 3 min 48 s

Preview:

Download Link:

skinny girl masturbating while smoking – VidzFlix

hot babe smokes a big cigar while masturbating

File name: Smoking 0991 skinny girl masturbating while smoking
File Size : 801 MB
Runtime : 10 min 50 s
Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

2 sluts smoke on cock - Michellemoist

me and vicki peach suck on jimxxx cock and give it a truely awsome smokey blow job , smokey mouths, and lots of dirty talk

File name: Smoking 0992 2 sluts smoke on cock
File Size : 74.4 MB
Runtime : 4 min 3 s
Resolution : 640x480

Preview:

Download Link:

Goddess Lucy Using Her Human Ashtray - Mistress Lucy Khan

Look at this naked ass man sitting at My stilettoed feet while I’m dressed to the nines! He’s willing to grovel for any morsel of attention I’m willing to throw his way, even if it means objectifying himself in the nastiest way–how pathetic. But ok, if you’re willing to debase yourself for My amusement, let’s see how low you’ll go! In this clip, watch as I command it to bring Me My smokes and sit there obediently as I ash, spit, and blow smoke in its wet little hole of a mouth. Sensually dragging on My cigarette, I allow the smoke to slowly escape from My full red lips until I’m all done. After I’m all done, watch as I demonstrate the highest standard of fire safety as I put the nasty butt out on it’s dirty little tongue. Safety third

File name: Smoking 0993 Goddess Lucy Using Her Human Ashtray
File Size : 110 MB
Runtime : 5 min 37 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

Sweat & Smoke - Mistress Tess

Mistress Tess is having a sweaty sunshine cigarette break and keeps Her shiny gimp’s mouth super busy with cleaning up all that latex sweat and consuming Her ash.

File name: Smoking 0995 Sweat & Smoke
File Size : 677 MB
Runtime : 10 min 50 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Vac Bed Triple Ruin - Mistress Tess & Mistress Karina

Mistress Tess and Mistress Karina have a slave trapped in a latex vacuum bed, mummified bound. They use his mouth tube as a ashtray and spittoon, amongst other things! They then proceed to tease and edge him, leading to three delicious ruined orgasms in a row… I wonder where they deposit the cum?

File name: Smoking 0997 Vac Bed Triple Ruin
File Size : 1.34 GB
Runtime : 12 min 50 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Deal With The Devil - Goddess Kims

- you have dreamed of serving a beautiful, strict Mistress for so long now. you couldn't stand it any longer and decided to make it happen by responding to an online ad "Princess of Darkness requires new personal slave". Incredibly your application was successfully received and you were instructed to meet at Her offices for an in person assessment. Sitting at Her desk in a tight red dress, you are instantly weak at the knees as you're standing at Her door. "Don't just stand there gawking, come in and take a seat." She is exactly who you have been fantasising about - you cannot believe your luck! But things start getting scary as She lets you in on who She really is. "I am The Devil", She says with a sinister smile, leaving you shocked and in disbelief. She snaps Her finger and is instantly changed into a sexy red catsuit and shiny long boots. This meeting is getting so hot, you can't resist bowing down as She demands and begging to be Her slave. you are powerless before Her, weak and unable to resist temptation. Naked, on your knees at Her boots She commands you to stroke and edge as you kiss and lick Her powerful soles. Her wicked words make you so weak and willing to do anything She demands. Worshipping and serving Her in reverence and desperate desire, you cum all over Her boots, sealing the deal.... Forever Her personal lowly slave!

File name: Smoking 1000 Deal With The Devil
File Size : 800 MB
Runtime : 17 min 12 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Ashtray Allure - YGK

I have created human ashtrays out of so many inferior males new to the fetish. I am pleased seeing how far a man will go to prove how willing he is to be used for My desires. My cigarettes are worth so much more than a slave, they are to be considered sacred and shown respect. My ash is a gift, a delicacy to be savored for the human ashtray. That's what you are now, on your knees at My divine boots, you are in a deep desire to be used - and that's exactly what I'm going to do. you'll never be the same, slave boy. Once you see the cruel pleasure in My ice blue eyes as you taste My sacred ash, you're addicted for life.

File name: Smoking 1002 Ashtray Allure
File Size : 582 MB
Runtime : 10 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Beg To Be Used - YGK

That’s right, beg! you have admired Me smoking for so long now it’s time to be useful. Go on, it’s amusing seeing you so weak with a mouth full of My ash. you want to inhale My sacred smoke? Then you’ll eat My ash too! Stick out your tongue and beg Me to use it. Submit to your Smoking Goddess

File name: Smoking 1004 Beg To Be Used
File Size : 320 MB
Runtime : 7 min 31 s

Preview:

Download Link: