Mixed Amazing Sexy Smoking Fetish Videos

Smoking Siren - YGK

Asserting magnificence and mystery, you are captivated by the Smoking Siren that you serve. She demands to be waited on, ordering you to present Her cigarettes and encouraging you to stay and watch as She seductively smokes. She knows your desire. And now, aloof and yet in complete command of your arousal She teases you into further smoking bliss. Worship, stroke, give in to Her regal smoke.

File name: Smoking 1005 Smoking Siren
File Size : 288 MB
Runtime : 7 min 45 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

ASHTRAY CAPTURE - MISTRESS GAIA

I so enjoy a relaxing cigarette, and I always take the opportunity to make my slaves suffer. Today DungeonRoma is no different. I have had my slave in mummification bondage overnight. I tightly bound him in layers of black clingfilm, then added some duct tape to make sure he was nice and TIGHT, and couldn’t escape. He’s had a rough night without sleep and is extremely hot in his mummification bondage. I sit him up at the bottom of my throne, and he thinks he’s going to be released. Not today… He will suffer and I will enjoy it. I place a nice “o” ring harness gag on him to make sure his mouth is kept open nice and wide for me. He tries to gasp for air as I fasten it tight around his head and face. He’s now ready to share in my little treat. I light my cigarette, and begin to blow my smoke into my sluts mouth. He coughs even more as I flick my ash into his gaping mouth and the back of his throat. There’s nothing he can do, and I enjoy watching him choke as I continue to make him suffer. I know he’s getting really hot and uncomfortable in his tightly bound cocoon, as he desperately struggles to breathe. I look into his pleading eyes as I blow my smoke into his face and mouth, before finally stubbing out on his tongue. I hope you enjoy my relaxing little break with my ashtray capture…

Amo fumare una sigaretta per il solo gusto di rilassarmi ed allo stesso tempo far soffire i miei schiavi. E oggi, al DungeonRoma non sara’ diverso. Ho tenuto il mio schiavo mummificato in schiavitu per tutta la notte. L’ho legato saldamente con strati di pellicola nera e con del nastro adesivo per evitare qualsiasi tentativo di fuga. Ha trascorso una notte difficile e complicata, senza dormire e soffrendo un caldo estremo chiuso nel suo bozzolo. Lo faccio accomodare ai piedi del mio trono, con l’ illusione di rilasciarlo a breve. Ma non lo faro’ … Soffrira’ per donarmi quell’ unico piacere capace di appagare i miei sensi lussuriosi. Gli infilo in bocca un ballgag ad anello, in modo da fargli tenere la bocca ben spalancata. Accendo la sigaretta, e soffio il fumo in bocca della mia puttana. Tossisce , e soddisfatta di cio’ , scrollo la cenere bollente della mia sigaretta nella sua bocca spalancata e nella parte posteriore della sua gola. Non c’e niente che possa fare per evitare la mia tortura e mi diverto a vederlo soffocare. Il suo bozzolo e’ sempre piu’ arroventato, mentre lotta disperato per respirare. Guardo i suoi occhi supplicanti mentre gli soffio il fumo sul viso e sulla bocca. Spero che vi piaccia la mia piccola pausa rilassante con la mia mummiaposacenere …

File name: Smoking 1006 ASHTRAY CAPTURE
File Size : 239 MB
Runtime : 6 min 22 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Kittina can watch - CruelAnette

Mistress Kittina and Mistress Anette are having a little chit-chat on the couch and the topic starts to get kinkier and kinkier. Then finally Anette offers a nice blowjob for Kittina to watch. She orders her sex slave in the room and kneels down before him to touch his cock with her tongue just for Kittina to enjoy.

File name: Smoking 1007 Kittina can watch
File Size : 631 MB
Runtime : 9 min 56 s

Preview:

Download Link:

The usefullness of household chattel - Miss Sarah & Goddess Ambra

- House of Sinn

In Our world, males exist to make Our lives easier, lovelier, provide entertainment and most of all, be useful to Us. And what can be more useful than a human ashtray or better said a trash receptacle for the abuse only humiliatrixes like Miss Sarah and Goddess Ambra can dish out? Let's say ash is the least of his worries!

File name: Smoking 1009 The usefullness of household chattel
File Size : 487 MB
Runtime : 13 min 44 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Handcuffed Masturbation - LaylaCherrie

I start off smoking and playing with myself using just my fingers while handcuffed.The camera then switches to a closeup on my little pussy, which I fuck with my purple rabbit. Then I roll around and fuck my cute arse with my little red dildo. To finish, I smoke another cigarette and use my pink glass dildo on myself.

File name: Smoking 1011 Handcuffed Masturbation
File Size : 788 MB
Runtime : 13 min 21 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Rude Rude Baby - LaylaCherrie

Feeling a bit naughty and dirty, I sit down on a beanbag with a vibrating lelo dildo, cigarette and a beer. Through-out this video I sip my beer, smoke two cigarettes, spit, and masturbate with my dildo until I have a big orgasm. At the end I even squat down and empty out my bladder

File name: Smoking 1012 Rude Rude Baby
File Size : 295 MB
Runtime : 17 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:

hairy bush stepmom smoking - VidzFlix

hairy bush stepmom smoking a cigarette while rubbing her cunt on webcam

File name: Smoking 1013 hairy bush stepmom smoking
File Size : 795 MB
Runtime : 10 min 46 s
Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

Foot slave Degraded - YGK

On your knees before Me, footdog. you are lucky I am allowing you to be at My divine feet! you deserve to be humiliated, degraded and suffer for the privilege. In fact, I should be breaking in these new stilettos on your footstool body as I grind My sole and heels in your face. Grovel lower, even lower, beneath My far superior feet. It gives Me pleasure watching you squirm as I relax with a smoke. you inferior slave, how much do you wish for a taste of My ash? My sacred spit? My delicious feet? Get naked, on your knees and beg! It is more than you could dream for. Subjected to My powerful feet, smothered, smoked out and spat upon. Gag on My feet, degraded for My amusement. There is no greater honour!

File name: Smoking 1016 Foot slave Degraded
File Size : 703 MB
Runtime : 13 min 55 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Masturbating and Smoking – LaylaCherrie

I start off playing with my small breasts whilst in my dressing gown, then start smoking while I take it off. I then use my fingers to bring myself to orgasm! Filmed from different angles, including a close up on mu pussy at the end.

File name: Smoking 1017 Masturbating and Smoking
File Size : 421 MB
Runtime : 6 min 9 s

Preview:

Download Link:

sexy big tit girl smoking cigarette - VidzFlix

young busty redhead girl smoking a cigarette in sexy stockings

File name: Smoking 1018 sexy big tit girl smoking cigarette
File Size : 872 MB
Runtime : 15 min 24 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

Ignoring You While Smoking – Ondrea Lee

Sexy smoking a glance or two maybe looking at you, rolling eyes and ignoring you. Smoking and no talking two girls ignoring you

File name: Smoking 1019 Ignoring You While Smoking
File Size : 836 MB
Runtime : 5 min 14 s

Preview:

Download Link:

MILALUV - SMOKES AND GIVES YOU A SPECIAL JOI WITH BBC

Enjoy and have fun! More exclusive solo videos coming soon. Many thanks for being on my page and your awesome support. Stay tuned. Hot kisses

File name: Smoking 1020 MILALUV SMOKES AND GIVES YOU A SPECIAL JOI WITH BBC
File Size : 272 MB
Runtime : 9 min 40 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoke Subject - YGK

You couldn’t resist the urge to Imagine and give in to My Cigar Seduction, so much so that you have become captivated and claimed as My smoke subject. I relax in the smoking room, put on My tight wrist leather gloves and apply red lipstick to My luscious lips before lighting My long white cigarette. I enjoy a long drags, french and open mouth inhales and call up My assistant to send you in to My smoking room. I feel like playing a game with you, My smoke subject. I finish smoking, teasing and covering it with My red lipstick. I know what you imagine when you watch Me smoke… you enter the room nervously and I assure you that I just want to have some fun… I have a cigar between My red lips and proceed to light it as you admire My perfection. I tease you and excite you as I smoke My cigar, you are so obsessed with My leather gloves and sexy mouth. The room fills with My smoke and you become enraptured by My suggestions. I play with the cigar, encouraging you to stroke as I put it in My mouth…sucking and licking the tip. I control your orgasm and you will cum on My command, smoke subject.

File name: Smoking 1021 Smoke Subject
File Size : 1.04 GB
Runtime : 20 min 19 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Whose WiFi Is It Anyway - JamieTT

Everyday people walk about with their phones, tablets and laptops on them, everyday people use Wi-Fi networks because it's faster and more convenient. People think it's safe but it isn't... Have you been out and searched those Wi-Fi networks lately? Even in your home you will most likely have Wi-Fi and there is no where to hide from me if I wished to snare you. I could snare loads of people with my laptop and some clever tools connected to it that enable me to spoof the network you connect too, I could see everything you look at, get all those saved passwords and see everything you type so be careful out there because you never know whose WiFi it is anyway

File name: Smoking 1022 Whose WiFi Is It Anyway
File Size : 2.77 GB
Runtime : 10 min 49 s
Resolution : 3840x2160

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoky Blowjob - CandiTits

Lying, smoking a cigarette completely naked, a hard cock approaches me begging to be sucked on. I grab it and softly blow plumes of smoke all over it, before taking it in my mouth. Then, I go on to bury it down my throat, only stopping to take hard drags of my cigarette and trying to keep my lungs as full of smoke as possible as I suck it off. This is my very first smoky blowjob video, and I think you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

File name: Smoking 1023 Smoky Blowjob
File Size : 395 MB
Runtime : 12 min 32 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

Psycho - YGK

The Halloween house party you're at is about to become even more thrilling.. you wonder into a room upstairs and walk in on a beautiful woman smoking a cigarette. She calls you in and tells you to close the door. you start making small talk, you ask Her what She's dressed up as.. "A Psycho bitch from Hell", She replies, catching you by surprise. She seems amused by your nervousness, and tells you to join Her for a cigarette. you don't smoke, but somehow She's already lit you up and you're smoking with Her, inhaling with Her, relaxing.. Giving in.. She knows you can't look away, you're hooked on Her already. Seduced, dazed and incredibly aroused, you are floating in Her haunting captivating presence. your friend opens the door and suddenly things get frightening, with an intense gaze She tells you to shut the door. you freeze and Her patience is tested. With paranormal power She shuts the door and pulls you close. "you're not going anywhere. you're Mine now." She licks Her red lips as if you're Her prey. Her lips press tightly around Her cigarette, Her smokey mouth sucking you in. you realise She's not got the same intentions you had.... But it's too late now. you wanted a Halloween night to remember, and this encounter you'll never forget!

File name: Smoking 1024 Psycho
File Size : 538 MB
Runtime : 9 min 33 s

Preview:

Download Link: