Mixed Amazing Sexy Smoking Fetish Videos

Little Sister Foot Extortion - LaylaCherrie

I found out your secret big brother... I know you sneak into my room to sniff & steal my dirty socks so you can jack off with them later. I decide to confront you about it, and instead of letting mum know you're a gross pervert I've decided to give you the chance to continue sniffing my socks... so long as you pay me. You can even lick my feet, but it'll cost you a bit more. But it's better than me telling mum, right?

File name: Smoking 1025 Little Sister Foot Extortion
File Size : 172 MB
Runtime : 9 min 13 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

Raise and Blaze - LaylaCherrie

Shortly after getting up I have a cone, then tease you for a bit before having another one. Using my mini pink wand I then bring myself to orgasm!

File name: Smoking 1027 Raise and Blaze
File Size : 71.4 MB
Runtime : 7 min 28 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

Toxic Smoke - YGK

Watch Me Smoke in My alluring PVC and shiny gloves. I'm having a Smoke and ignoring you as if you don't exist. All that matters is how much I am naturally enjoying My cigarette. The Smoke clouds billowing from My mouth and nose are so amazingly thick and white you could get lost in it. Get lost in My Toxic Smoke.

File name: Smoking 1028 Toxic Smoke
File Size : 244 MB
Runtime : 5 min 31 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoke in my toilet - Dorothy Black

The best to smoke in my toilet. I dont know why but its my favourite place, just sit on the toilet and relax as I smoke. It calms me completly. I love to blow the smoke and showing my hot body meantime, just for You!

File name: Smoking 1029 Smoke in my toilet
File Size : 79.8 MB
Runtime : 6 min 18 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Your Addiction - YGK

Get on your knees before the Smoking Goddess. Watch and worship Me as I smoke, dressed in PVC, pantyhose, fur and shiny gloves – you should be at My boot soles, licking them as I blow smoke in your face and make you inhale My second hand smoke. Stare at My black poison lips as I bewitch you with My smoke. I am your addiction

File name: Smoking 1030 Your Addiction
File Size : 296 MB
Runtime : 6 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Worship Your Smoking Mistress - LouiseThirteen

Watch me show off my sexy body and blow smoke in your face while i wear my PVC dress and leather panties. HD Video, not for the feint of heart

File name: Smoking 1032 Worship Your Smoking Mistress
File Size : 235 MB
Runtime : 5 min 26 s
Resolution : 800x600

Preview:

Download Link:

Jades Smokey Blowjob - Jade Styles

Lots of people have asked me for this video. The Smokey Blowjob. In this one, I smoke a ciggie and smoke some cock too. I thoroughly enjoy my cigarette while sucking off one of my stunt cocks, drag and suck and blow and suck and drag. This one is for the Smoking fetish people out there, if thats you then this is a must have video

File name: Smoking 1033 Jades Smokey Blowjob
File Size : 356 MB
Runtime : 9 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Me and Mary Jane - LaylaCherrie

I decide to go outside for a few cones - but green always makes me soooooo horny! After two cones I play with myself, and strip down in the process, bringing myself to orgasm - and it's intense! Length

File name: Smoking 1034 Me and Mary Jane
File Size : 236 MB
Runtime : 5 min 45 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Dildo Smoko - LaylaCherrie

It's a lovely day outside - just the right weather to have a fap & a smoke! I start off sucking my glass dildo, then begin fucking myself with it while I light up. I continue fucking myself with the dildo & smoking - stopping halfway through to take my panties off - until I have an intense orgasm!

File name: Smoking 1036 Dildo Smoko
File Size : 213 MB
Runtime : 4 min 17 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoking in Bed - CandiTits

Watch me lounge in bed, wearing an elegant deep red lingerie set, chain-smoking my sexy cigarettes. The relaxation that smoking gives me is such a turn-on, I can't help but caress my body and hot tits. Feeling the smoke fill my lungs is such an amazing feeling, especially when I inhale a huge drag super deep. Cum and enjoy this smoking hot video, of a true smoke fetish queen!

File name: Smoking 1037 Smoking in Bed
File Size : 360 MB
Runtime : 6 min 29 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Naked Pussy and Cigarette - Mistress Anette

Mistress Anette straddles her sex slave’s face with naked pussy, she wiggles herself on him, pleasuring herself while he tries his best to satisfy her. She then lights a cigarette and inhales the smoke deeply to make her arousal even more fiery.

File name: Smoking 1038 Naked Pussy and Cigarette
File Size : 278 MB
Runtime : 3 min 46 s
Resolution : 3840x2160

Preview:

Download Link:

Hairy Pits Pussy Smokin Fingering Cum - SadieSixx

I filmed this video last year when I had semi-accidentally participated in No Shave November, so you hairy girl lovers are in for a real treat! I'm horny and thought Id let you watch me give myself some TLC. Stroke your cock to me as I dance, strip, and enjoy my menthol (Marlboro Smooths) while I sensually touch all over my body, my hairy tits and pussy that were at about 9 weeks of growth at this point. Stroke to me and lets cum together, bust that hot load all over my hairy pits or hairy pussy, which do you prefer? As long as you give me that load somewhere!

File name: Smoking 1041 Hairy Pits Pussy Smokin Fingering Cum
File Size : 304 MB
Runtime : 5 min 50 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Humiliated bitch Taken for a Ride - YGK

I am your slave and have been serving you for a while now. We do regular cashmeets, where I pick you up in my car, hand you the cash and drive you to the mall for shopping. This time it is going to be different. The video will start off with my POV as I’m sitting in my car waiting for you to arrive. I notice you from a distance walking up to my car you look stunning in your outfits (if possible can you please wear something along the line of the outfit from ‘Footbitch Forever’). You get in the car and immediately say, “Where’s my money… Bitch?” I hand you the cash, you smirk at me and take the cash saying, “Good Boy! Now thank me, for taking your money”. I start driving the car as you are counting the cash next to me. When you notice that I’m short from our regular amount, you tell me to pull over. As soon as the car stops moving you give me a firm slap across the face and humiliate me for being a loser and not bringing you enough money. You tell me,“You drive like a bitch… I’ll be doing the driving now!” You get out from your side and come along open my door, grab me and pull me out.Then the scene cuts to you driving my car. Humiliating and explaining to me how a car is suppose to be driven. We get to our destination, this is were you tell me that we are not done. You take out a smoke and tell me that you feel like having a smoke, but you will not be going outside for it. So, if I need to keep my car clean, I would have to act as your human ashtray to which I agree willingly. As you light up and blow the smoke in my face, you tell me to suck up all that smoke to keep the air around you clean. You keep blowing smoke in my face and ash in my mouth saying, “Inhale… Inhale… You don’t want anyone to find out that you have been smoking in your car.” You even sneak in a picture of me as your ashtray with you phone. At the end you put out your cigarette on my tongue and order me to ear the cigarette butt. “Until next time… Bitch!” as you get out of the car and walk away.I would like the whole clip in POV style. Some of the stuff does not have to be exact, just more or less guidelines. The last 2 customs I ordered were just fantastic, so just use you imagination as well.

File name: Smoking 1042 Humiliated bitch Taken for a Ride
File Size : 925 MB
Runtime : 17 min 56 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Princess Lillith - LaylaCherrie

Meet my spoilt & sadistic alter-ego, Princess Lillith. She'll make you lose your mind, dignity and money but you'll still come crawling back for more.

File name: Smoking 1043 Princess Lillith
File Size : 44.7 MB
Runtime : 4 min 7 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Princess Lillith Needs An Ashtray - LaylaCherrie

Princess Lillith wants a cigarette, but seems to have lost her ashtray & so decides to use your mouth instead!

File name: Smoking 1044 Princess Lillith Needs An Ashtray
File Size : 76.0 MB
Runtime : 5 min 59 s

Preview:

Download Link: