AmazonNetflix AKA Chloe Lamb

themaxwellpeck

It seems that Chloe Lamb has returned to MFC and has started an OnlyFans page. She goes by AmazonNetflix for now. This is just a PSA on her return for those who didn't yet see it. Hopefully our illustrious camgirl cappers will add her to their lists to cap. She said she would be on again tomorrow night (8/5) for a shower show in either group or club (assuming she figures out how to start up a club show).

dlint71

She just did a fairly decent shower show. Asked for 200 tokens to do a 20 minute club show. I have been a fan and watching her since the beginning. I'll be keeping tabs on her return. She mentioned that her 29th birthday is next week.

Chosen0ne

She just did a fairly decent shower show. Asked for 200 tokens to do a 20 minute club show. I have been a fan and watching her since the beginning. I'll be keeping tabs on her return. She mentioned that her 29th birthday is next week.
Good lookin out. Any word from her friend SanteriaScar or is she officially retired?

jojo71

I believe she did two scenes,one was ECG and the other was a casting couch type of thing she did with a friend.