Angelina Castro Live - Pic and Vid

Title: Bonus: Latin Fireworks - 130 Pic

Description: Angelina is giving her lucky members an additional reason to celebrate the 4th. Heres an awesome bonus gallery featuring this spicy latin princess stripping down surrounded by the Red, White, and Blue. Have a Happy and safe 4th of July weekend.

Resolution:1333x2000

Download:

Download file - 59.5 MB

Title: Dancing for You Turns Me On!

Description: This week I'm bringing you a very special treat. I'm going to give you a sexy

dance just for you. I know you are watching, and it turns me on when you watch me perform for you. My pussy is getting wet, and I am getting horny! I'm going to need some relief from all the dancing so I'm opening my legs and playing with my juicy pussy. Check out the hot solo masturbation video exclusive for members now!

Format: MP4

Duration: 10 Min

Size: 450 Mb

Resolution:1920x1080

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: Angelina Loves Anal

Description: Angelina Castro is getting kinky today. She is playing with her wet pussy and can make herself cum, but she needs more stimulation. She wants to stretch her tight little asshole with her anal toys. Get a good view as Angelina thrusts and plunges into her backdoor to make herself cum! You need to check out this hot exclusive members video now!

Format: WMV

Size: 435 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Twerk Queen

Description: I know you fans kove that booty so I made a special booty shaking twerking video for you! Just sit back and enjoy as I dance for you and move my plump, juicy ass all over for your enjoyment. Enjoy the show exclusive for members!

Duration: 6 Min

Size: 483 Mb

Download:

Title: BBC Dildo Foot Job!

Description: Its time to get a little freaky for the foot lovers out there. I'm going to do a sexy strip tease first and get your cocks nice and hard and then I'm going to stroke a big black dildo with my feet. Imagine it was your cock that I was caressing with my toes. Going up and down with my pretty little feet until you cant take it any more and you shoot your load all over my toes! Would you like that? Check out the the hot solo tease video exclusive for members now!

Size: 449 Mb

Download:

Title: Trump Chump Dildo Gets Dominated!

Description: You remember that ugly dildo that I had found recently? Well I'm here to give it the treatment that it deserves! This ugly orange dildo needs to be put in its place. It thinks its better than everyone else, but secretly it wants to be dominated and talked down to. Remind you of anyone in particular? I'll give you a hint, his name rhymes with Chump! Check out the femdom fetish exclusive as I take this Trump Dildo and dominate it with my pretty feet. I bet the real one would love to have a strong latina like me take charge and make him her bitch! Want to watch? I bet you do, enjoy!

Duration: 7 Min

Size: 313 Mb

Download:

Title: Trap Queen Booty

Description: You like trap music? I know you like booty? How about I give a little bit of both as I start taking off my clothes and doing a sexy striptease for you? Take your cock out and watch my big round booty shake up and down for you. All this dancing always gets me horny so I'm going to take my trusty virbator and play with my pussy so I can make myself cum! Get the best view in the house exclusive for members now!

Duration: 12 Min

Size: 529 Mb

Download: