Any news from ZoeMadison / Denkingsley?

cixxmen

Does anyone have any update/news about her? She retired a long time ago didnt come back as far as I know.

PervyIrv

Not coming back. She's going to school. Used her cam model money to pay for her education. She always was one of the smarter models.

damn she still active somehow?
Negative. Besides logging into her account once in a blue moon she doesn't cam. Although it seems she just up and vanished and didn't exactly state she was quitting, which is odd as most models try and use their 'quitting' as a means to illicit some extra tokens.

cixxmen

Negative. Besides logging into her account once in a blue moon she doesn't cam. Although it seems she just up and vanished and didn't exactly state she was quitting, which is odd as most models try and use their 'quitting' as a means to illicit some extra tokens.
really wish she would come back.. she is my all time fav camgirl.. the "realest" camgirl IMO lol.. she always was herself and didnt give that much what anyone said.. She also just stopped camming when all these sites with premium vids came out and the camgirls actually started making real good money.. what a shame..

really wish she would come back.. she is my all time fav camgirl.. the "realest" camgirl IMO lol.. she always was herself and didnt give that much what anyone said.. She also just stopped camming when all these sites with premium vids came out and the camgirls actually started making real good money.. what a shame..
Yeah she was a bit of a gem. Some of the stuff she talked about was interesting and rarely did she come off as just some airhead camgirl. Now every room you look at for popular models they are glued to their game phones and texting and only acknowledging their room when someone tips them.

I miss her nude exercising oddly, lol. She should have turned that into a revenue stream, lol.

cixxmen

Yeah she was a bit of a gem. Some of the stuff she talked about was interesting and rarely did she come off as just some airhead camgirl. Now every room you look at for popular models they are glued to their game phones and texting and only acknowledging their room when someone tips them.

I miss her nude exercising oddly, lol. She should have turned that into a revenue stream, lol.
I completly agree with you. 95% of the camgirls are either doing them tip controlled shows (ohmibod) or pretend to be with her mum in the same room and shake like a fish which is stranded at the beach lol. Or they're in some fake offices/libraries...
Her exercises and even her just eating her damn fruits and salad was better than this bs nowadays :D Actually never got the chance to cap her myself because I wasnt living alone at that time when she was active. Only got to see her a few times live towards the end of her career and before her last time-out she took and came back.. But who knows, maybe some day she'll be back.. or even is camming rn somewhere else but not cb or mfc... :D