Anyone know a place to find model shows pre 2013?

griptail

Seems everywhere I look the shows just flat out stop at 2013 and can't find much before then. Did people not record before 2013 or do sites just delete anything past 3 years?

AbsoluteSolar

Most places clean up posts after 2 or 3 years depending on the site. There are definitely clips that are from before that as most IMO were better but alot of the cappers have given up now.

BOZZOO

Did people not record before 2013
i did. i have a pretty fair amount from late 2010 to today. being that u joined the site on thursday (the 18th) lets see what kind of contributions u make to the site and depending on that, ill edit and upload those next.

Last edited by a moderator:

paradise

Which sites are they from? I have a few too. Maybe swap a few. Looking for specific models.

i did. i have a pretty fair amount from late 2010 to today. being that u joined the site on thursday (the 18th) lets see what kind of contributions u make to the site and depending on that, ill edit and upload those next.

BOZZOO

BOZZOO

being that u joined the site on thursday (the 18th) lets see what kind of contributions u make to the site and depending on that, ill edit and upload those next.
hmm, crickets. eh well, saves me a hassle. :D

Invader

Hey Boozoo, got any original caps of Sisterly pairings from before they were banned - even though there are loads of Sisters who still cam together secretly. :)

griptail

hmm, crickets. eh well, saves me a hassle. :D
hey sorry. I had found someone who was trying to help me and i didn't recheck this thread. But I mean I don't really have anything from that time so I don't really have anything to upload. I really didn't understand recording was a thing until basically this year. I just found this site when I made the account

BOZZOO

BOZZOO