Are they done??

TheDudee

Brooke probably is. Someone said that she got a real job. Bailey scheduled a cam show for Wednesday.

Edit: Per ChiefWiggum, "She [brooke] said she was kidding about quitting if she got the job like 2 times at least in her last show."

TheMuffinMan

No they're not done, it's just a technical problem. Malloy tweeted about it a couple hours ago.

Brooke's site has never been updated frequently and she's had a real job for years, I haven't seen any reason to believe she's quitting soon. The only time I remember her seriously considering quitting was when she was trying to become a real actress, and that was probably close to 10 years ago.

TheMuffinMan

Brooke did quit for quite some time years ago. Obviously she came back, but she was gone.
I guess that depends on how you interpret "quit" and "gone". I don't know how closely you've followed her over the years but it hasn't been uncommon for her site to only have an update or two per year for several years at a time, but she still cammed. I have saved almost all the cams I could find over the years and as far as I can tell she hasn't missed more than a couple months since at least 2010. That's when I started keeping track of the dates of the shows and also about when I remember her saying her agent advised her to delete everything showing her in less than a bikini. I don't remember how often she cammed before 2010 but I know there weren't more frequent updates. So if you interpret "quit" to mean taking a couple months off camming and updating a site that was always sparsely getting new content you would be correct, but from my perspective things are pretty much as they have always been.