Ashley Sinclair

Encouraged To Cum - Ashley Sinclair

Jerk off to me as I strip out of my Victorias Secret lingerie and encourage you to cum for me. This might be somewhat of a marathon as the video is just 5 minutes. I think you can do it. Ready to show me?

File name: Encouraged To Cum
File Size : 206 MB
Runtime : 5 min 46 s
Resolution : 960x540
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/722049dc65539/Encouraged_To_Cum.mp4

Kylie Dominates Ashley to Orgasm - Ashley Sinclair

Arriving home after a hot night out on the town, Kylie Martin sees an opportunity to take advantage of the inebriated Ashley Sinclair. She has her change into a bikini to get a better look at her body and then changes herself into her dominatrix leather jumpsuit. She strips off Ashleys bikini top and fondles her breasts before shoving her down on the bed, putting her in several sensual wrestling holds to wear her down, and then ultimately ch*king her out. With Ashley limp and helpless, Kylie quickly restrains her with rope and bring her to orgasm over and over again with a long glass dildo

File name: Kylie Dominates Ashley to Orgasm
File Size : 804 MB
Runtime : 9 min 16 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/5663e5f7813ae/Kylie_Dominates_Ashley_to_Orgasm.mp4

Holiday Barbie Strip Tease - Ashley Sinclair

Ashley Sinclair looks just like a holiday barbie for adults. This is a Holiday gift to yourself. Watch it every year for warm thoughts of happiness and sexiness all in one. Stockings, Garter, Lingerie, High Heels, Big Tits, Round Ass, Fit body, Perfect Smile. This is your fantasy dream girl. Treat yourself to a cum session this holiday!

File name: Holiday Barbie Strip Tease
File Size : 1.78 GB
Runtime : 8 min 43 s
Resolution : 3840x2160

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/013d22b98219f/Holiday_Barbie_Strip_Tease.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

JOI to My Feet - Ashley Sinclair

My toes are freshly painted and my soft soles are just waiting to be jerked off to. Get your dick ready because it's going to feel so good while you jerk off to my voice, my feet, my pussy peaking from between my spread legs.

File name: JOI to My Feet
File Size : 1.18 GB
Runtime : 5 min 48 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/fc6c8d8ea26da/JOI_to_My_Feet.mp4

Pantyhose Worship for Super Hero - Ashley Sinclair

Spider man fired his last Spider girl because she wouldn't wear the pantyhose. Those are his favorite part of the costume. The NEW Spider girl loves pantyhose and she can see Spidey's hard on thru his spandex. She can tell he wants to worship her (pov) and you get a pov view of that session. Wolford pantyhose and foot, leg worship!

File name: Pantyhose Worship for Super Hero
File Size : 1.42 GB
Runtime : 6 min 59 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/fd7ec995b1fe1/Pantyhose_Worship_for_Super_Hero.mp4

Weak For Pantyhose - Ashley Sinclair

The sight of perfect legs in pantyhose is your weakness. Your brain turns to mush and you are mesmerized to the point of even spoiling without hesitation. It's your desire to give whatever is needed in response to Ashley Sinclair, the ultimate pantyhose goddess. Sensual, dancing and encouragement. It doesn't even come across as dominating its so gentle and natural.

File name: Weak For Pantyhose
File Size : 2.50 GB
Runtime : 15 min 20 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/887002eaf2484/Weak_For_Pantyhose.mp4

Stretched Pussy with His Fingers - Ashley Sinclair

He bent me over, smacked my ass and then stretched my pussy with his fingers. By the end I was riding his two big fingers while my juices ran down his hand. It didn't take me long before I had an orgasm to his big manly fingers up deep inside me.

File name: Stretched Pussy with His Fingers
File Size : 1.24 GB
Runtime : 6 min 7 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Work Jerk Fun - Ashley Sinclair

Ashley likes to fool around at work with the men she works with. Today it's you. She wants to fuck you but she get's too loud and dont want the entire building to hear her. She will fuck you after work but for now, you jerk off while she masturbates her pussy with the giant dildo she has in her purse. Mutual masturbation as she encourages you while orgaming herself

File name: Work Jerk Fun
File Size : 2.44 GB
Runtime : 11 min 53 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/46c28bcba859e/Work_Jerk_Fun.mp4

Cum Eating Teacher Cuck - Ashley Sinclair

Ashley teases the teacher who was recently suspended from school for summing in his pants.... from paying too much attention to Ashley of course. He is a cuck, cum eater, who loves to perv on the girls in his class and at school. Short jean shorts and camel toe with panty slips REALLY do it for him. He really loves the girls and Ashley stops by his house to make sure he eats his cum like a good teacher

File name: Cum Eating Teacher Cuck
File Size : 741 MB
Runtime : 14 min 2 s
Resolution : 1920x1088

Preview:

Download Link:

Dance Tease CDRs - Ashley Sinclair

Ashley loves her new outfit and after a date with you, she returns home to show it off for you in her pantyhose and fur high heels. She knows how much you love pantyhose and especially Cecilia De Rafael pantyhose. She dances, strips down into just pantyhose and masturbates for you while teasing you and dirty talk

File name: Dance Tease CDRs
File Size : 763 MB
Runtime : 13 min 51 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Gym Flex JOI - Ashley Sinclair

Ashley works out while you gawk at her. She flexes her pecs and biceps and legs while you stare in amazement, mind fucked, and jerking off to her. She gives you a count down after she is finished working out, teasing you, flexing, and ready for you to cum to her fit toned perfect body.

File name: Gym Flex JOI
File Size : 1.26 GB
Runtime : 23 min 19 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Striptease Masturbation - Ashley Sinclair

After your date with goddess Ashley Sinclair she is ready for more fun. She shows off and dances for you, stripping away her clothing while you jerk off to her. She masturbates and orgasms and as you are about to orgasm she tells you to cum on her big tits. Her outfit looks just like a date outfit including a short skirt and thigh high boots that turned you on all night. This is the ultimate role-play date scenaro!

File name: Striptease Masturbation
File Size : 1.45 GB
Runtime : 13 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Train Flex Cum - Ashley Sinclair

Ashley stretches in her panties and sports bra. She bends over and shows off her glutes, hamstrings, calves, etc. She works her legs and booty doing provocative exercises, walks on the treadmill and lifts weights. Just like you would see her at the gym. Then she flexes and talks to you about how much you must like it. Her biceps are sexy and developed but you want to see her pecs flexed. She bounces those perfect tits with her pec muscles and then flexes her bare ass and boobs for you. The best way to end this would to masturbate for good cards and she used a long blue glass smooth dildo to pound her twat until she is humming loudly as she sweats.

File name: Train Flex Cum
File Size : 1.01 GB
Runtime : 18 min 44 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Watching Mommy Dance - Ashley Sinclair

Is it wrong to be turned on when you watch her dance? She doesn't know you are at the night club in the crowd, watching her move her sexy body and all the men drool over her. You would be in big trouble if she knew you were getting hard and being a perv watching her and wishing you could have her!

File name: Watching Mommy Dance
File Size : 879 MB
Runtime : 15 min 32 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/dc61957ee8131/Watching_Mommy_Dance.mp4

Jerk to Muscular Girl - Ashley Sinclair

Do you like to jerk to hot fit muscular girls? Biceps are perfect, bouncing flexed pecs, big quads and calves, developed glutes! Jerk off to the perfect woman.

File name: Jerk to Muscular Girl
File Size : 664 MB
Runtime : 12 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Pussy and Feet - Ashley Sinclair

You sit across the room watching Ashleys feet and legs as she dips her unpainted toes in and out of her shoes. You are mesmerized and hoping you could get a longer glimpse and perhaps a shot up her dress. You notice she isnt wearing panties to working then she catches you staring at her and her feet, legs, and pussy. She scolds you at first but tells you if it will help you concentrate she will help you get off to her feet and pussy... and she does JUST THAT.

File name: Pussy and Feet
File Size : 568 MB
Runtime : 9 min 49 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/44da4e6aedcec/Pussy_and_Feet.mp4

Stockings Help Erectile Problems - Ashley Sinclair

If you experience any type of erectile issues or if you just love sensuality in stockings, this video will have you hard and stroking to my legs and body while wearing vintage stockings with a garter made for that purpose. This is old school sexiness but done in a new way to have you hard and having fun with Ashley Sinclair.

File name: Stockings Help Erectile Problems
File Size : 688 MB
Runtime : 11 min 50 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/53507934a0f63/Stockings_Help_Erectile_Problems.mp4

Stuffed Panties - Ashley Sinclair

Ashley removes her yoga pants and sexy black bra to show you her zebra panties! She knows you have a thing for pretty panties. She loves how the satin material feels inside of her so she takes the panties off too and you watch her slide them up inside. If you cum for her, she will let you take them home with you! Jerk off instruction. Solo Masturbation. Dirty Talk. Panty Stuffing

File name: Stuffed Panties
File Size : 501 MB
Runtime : 9 min 15 s

Preview:

Download Link: