Thai Korean Etc Thai | Filipina | Indonesian - asian teens fucked by Western perverts

zenthark

Pear - Big Brown Tits Thai Stunner Pear

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, big tits, blowjob, creampie, hairy, POV, skinny, petite,

Size: 1.24 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 44:05

Download (KS):

pear_1080p.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

zenthark

Yo - Shy Asian Girl in Fun Sized Package

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, hairy, blowjob, creampie, babes, POV, skinny, petite,

Size: 990 MB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 39:05

Download (KS):

yo_1080p.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Win (25 May 2018)

Description: 170 cm, nice body. She was laughing at cheerful, it was cute. Pretty shy, so she was smiling all the way. When I kissed her, she inserted her tongue into my mouth. It seemed she was motivated. She did blowjob well. Then I inserted my dick bareback with cowgirl position. She moved well. Her back is beautiful! It seems quite muscular. When doggystyle, her body line is so nice. good moan. The last was creampie. She covered her pussy so that the sperm did not fall on the bed, wonderful good girl ! But I wanted to shoot her pussy,,so I took out her hand and came out sperm. Then, she ran into the shower ,,, it was okay if she wash it soon !

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, doggystyle, creampie, POV,

Size: 1.17 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 31:57

Download (KS):
089-win.mp4

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Koi 3 (22 June 2018)

Description: 2 creampies in a row!
She was wearing cat underwear. Looking from the front, our eyes met... Her clitoris is at the nose of the cat, and her hole of the pussy is in the mouth of the cat. I had her to wash my body in the shower room. She was a devoted girl, also had blowjob.
Since my dick was erected, inserted her small pussy. Of course, without condom, bareback. Then we went back to the room, I had her blindfold and blowjob. She did it pretty carefully. Bind her hands. Standing doggystyle, missionary position, etc. I shot to her pussy and inserted again with sperm and the rest was creampie.
With blindfold, went to the bedroom, handjob and blowjob again. Bareback with cowgirl position. Creampie again at doggystyle. She grew up as a good sex toy for me.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, doggystyle, creampie, POV, teen, 18yo

Size: 1.49 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 40:37

Download (KS):
099-koi3.mp4

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Title 2 (8 June 2018)

Description: She was so slender. Wearing skinny jeans, looked good on her. The shape of the butt was sexy. I proceeded without taking off the jeans.
She licked my nipples, and then put my dick in her mouth on the underwear. Then blowjob. She kneeled on the floor and I was standing.
I had her hands on the walls. Nice butt. I inserted my dick without condom, standing doggystyle. Her pussy was tight. Cowgirl position was difficult while wearing a jeans.
The finish was in bed. Creampied, she said "Siao! (Feel good!)". A lot of sperm spilled out from her pussy. Well I guess there had never been to come out in large quantities. She said "How about once more?" However, I did finish this day.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, doggystyle, creampie, POV,

Size: 1.15 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 31:31

Download (KS):

097-title2.mp4

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Neti (15 June 2018)

Description: She had pretty good body. Slender body but big boobs. She was trying to hide her face, but showing it several times. There was an abdominal muscles and great hourglass. Pubic hair was a little, pussy was small.
She kindly did tittyfuck slowly. After blowjob, I inserted my dick in her pussy. Especially she did not say anything, so bareback. She did not want to show her face, but bareback is okay.
Missionary position, her boobs shook. Moan was loud, and got bigger more in the second half. The last was creampie.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, doggystyle, creampie, POV, 20yo

Size: 0.98 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 27:05

Download (KS):
098-neti.mp4

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Title 3 (29 June 2018)

Description: This time I tried using a toy. She said, "feel good !" But it seemed she got tickled, I did it for a while. Then, blowjob and bareback.
I was feeling that it is screwed in her pussy. because so tight. She was so slender, but has boobs. I think that she will have big boobs if she get more fat. After a while I felt good to my dick came familiar. She moved well while cowgirl position. Moan was getting bigger in the second half.
Creampie again. She smiled. Sperm seems to have entered innermost, did not spilled out soon, When she stood up sperm came out.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, doggystyle, creampie, POV,

Size: 1.24 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 33:48

Download (KS):
100-title3.mp4

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Bem 2 (06 July 2018)

Description: She does not have work. Only eating, sleeping and checking SNS. She got money from her parents. .
She went to the sea, got suntan, brown beautiful skin. "I do not want to work, because I am lazy." She always be herself.
I had her masturbating. I did not know when it finished. I waited a while. Her pussy was pretty wet, so I inserted my dick without condom. Her butt was round and has a nice volume, doggystyle was good.
Mainly I did doggystyle. Her butt bounced well. At the end, I pistoned with full power. Creampie. The sperm overflowed.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, doggystyle, creampie, POV, teen, 18yo

Size: 1.12 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 30:31

Download (KS):
101-bem2.mp4

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Neti 2 (13 July 2018)

Description: She told me "Sleepy now", but I made her come to the hotel. I asked her "When your boobs were grow ?" "From 15 yo." I could look her boobs forever.
We had foreplay in the bathroom. Cunnilingus and titty fuck. I had her sit on the sink, then insert my dick. Bareback. Her pussy was warm, felt so good.
Then moved to the bed room. She moved well at cowgirl position. also doggystyle. The last was missionaly position. Her boobs bounced, so nice. There are not many girls such natural big boobs. All creampied.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, doggystyle, creampie, POV, teen,

Size: 940 | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 25:04

Download (KS):
102-neti2.mp4

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Mai (13 July 2018)

Description: Her height was over 170 cm, the body was like Kpop singer. Knit dress really suited her.
Her boobs were small, but beautiful. Pubic hair was a little. Moan a little from cunnilingus. I had her blowjob, but it finished soon. She did not ask me about condom, so bareback. She said "I'm scared to insert it." "You don't have much experience ?" I asked. "No have..." what?? so I heard it many times, "No have at all..." It seemed that actually she likes girls, she was lesbian. Well,,,I got her virgin. I tried inserting my dick slowly. Very tight pussy. In a little while, I got insert all my dick.
It seemed that she did not too hurt, I could do it. Moan was pretty and sexy. The last was creampie. I asked again, "Is it first time?" "First time..." Amazing...

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, cherry, doggystyle, creampie, POV, teen, 18yo, virgin, defloration

Size: 976 MB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 25:55

Download (KS):
103-mai.mp4

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Peen (10 August 2018)

Description: She has nice chubby thigh. She has not boyfriend now, the number of experience is 4 guys. Taking sexy clothes, but so shy. I asked her "please ride on me." while handjob, she did it. Bareback with cowgirl position. She did not ask me anything. Tight pussy, so it started slowly. Moan is surely an amateur.
I did also doggystyle, but she seemed to like missionary position. The last is missionary position. All creampied. She seemed surprised a bit about creampie, but not angry. She smiled.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, doggystyle, creampie, POV

Size: 1.14 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 31:03

Download (KS):
105-peen.mp4

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Mai 2 (17 August 2018)

Description: She seemed sleepy since we met, I asked the reason. "I checked SNS all night, not slept at all." She lives up to the stereotype of a young girl. She was wearing simple clothes, it was cool. Long legs are so nice.
She was shy, really amateur. Blowjob a little, then she said "tired." It's okay, she is young and cute girl.
Bareback. Tight pussy,,but smooth than the last time. Cute moan. Standing doggystyle, cowgirl position, then missionary position. Her body was slender and flexible, so nice. The last was creampie.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, doggystyle, creampie, POV, teen, 18yo

Size: 1.15 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 31:23

Download (KS):
106-mai2.mp4

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Title 4 (27 July 2018)

Description: I had her wear the uniform of like Japanese school girl. It looks good on her slender body. Pubic hair was natural, Pussy was thick, so sexy. She did blowjob properly. Of course, I insert my dick without condom. I did missionaly position and doggystyle, but the last was reverse cowgirl positon. Because I like her butt with the uniform. I pistoned with full power, then creampie.
When I plucked my dick from her pussy, I got my sperm on my leg...

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, cosplay, doggystyle, creampie, POV, uniform

Size: 1.02 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 27:32

Download (KS):
104-title4.mp4

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Wan (7 September 2018)

Description: She has beautiful eyes, cute face, attractive smile. I think,,the tattoo does not suit her... Boobs are soso. The color of nipple, strech mark, I can see that she has something long story. Blowjob, also balls. She licked my nipples well, it is good. Bareback. She grabbed my body at missionary position. Her pussy was shallow, I felt hitting the innermost. Cowgirl position, then doggystyle. All creampied. She seemed tired so much.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, doggystyle, creampie, POV

Size: 1.12 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 30:37

Download (KS):
wan_1080p.mp4

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Title 5 (14 September 2018)

Description: She said, the cap is fake but the bag is genuine. That's a suprise, I thought that everything is copy. She was thinner than the last time when we met. I had her shaved her pubic hair. She did it herself. Slender body and shaved pussy are nice. I used oil to her butt. Bareback with doggystyle. I did only doggystyle this day. Also standing doggystyle. The last is creampie with doggystyle.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, doggystyle, creampie, POV, shaving pussy

Size: 1.07 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 29:03

Download (KS):

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Sumire

Description: She has beautiful tanned skin. Just 20 yo but she has experienced over 100 guys!! Even though she has fuck with her boyfriend everyday, sometimes she has fucked with stranger who hitted on, and be masturbating every night! She lived up to my expectation!

shaving pubic hair → peeing → fuck → a half creampie and the other half is outside.

Keywords: Asian, Japanese, amateur, blowjob, doggystyle, creampie, POV, toys, shaving pussy

Size: 2.32 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 62:22

Download (KS):

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: May

Description: May is 18 years old with beautiful black hair and brown skin. Her height was 175 cm tall and the style is good and she was charm. She has a great body like a model. She loves sex, pretty aggressive and good reaction. She seemed to be absorbed in sex. Especially because she did not say anything, I did bareback, and creampied without confirmation. She was not angry.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, doggystyle, creampie, POV, teen, 18yo, 18 years old

Size: 1.57 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 42:29

Download (KS):

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Nok

Description: Nok is 18 years old. Her long black hair was beautiful, small boobs with a slim body. I guess that she was not used to sex, but also had blowjob properly. And she was so aggressive at the cowgirl position, shaking her butts. I didn't ask her about condom, bareback, creampie.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, doggystyle, creampie, POV, small tits, teen, 18yo, 18 years old

Size: 1.80 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 48:29

Download (KS):

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Dao

Description: Carefully ! It is not recommended who want an ordinary erotic video.

She is a real amateur. Of course, she has not done anything such as works in nightclub , prostitution, and seems to little experience of sex. She is charm and pretty , but"?
It was hard to take off her clothes so she was very shy. It seemed that she don't think about 'sex is fun', basically she didn't take erotic reactions or something. Blow job was refused like a matter of course.

When it insert she said hurts, and only about 3 cm can be inserted (without condom). I changed the posture and try various challenges, but I could not insert it all in her pussy . I confirmed Many times 'Are you a virgin?' , but she said 'I am not a virgin.' But in the end, creampied at the normal position.

* It may be recommend for those who want to see the real amateur videos or girls who are not used to sex.
* She said that the stomach injury was the mark of the cecum (I confirmed it over and over again ..).
* "Chep"? She said several times during sex. It means "hurts"? in Thai language.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, doggystyle, missionary, creampie, POV, small tits, teen, tight pussy, 18yo, 18 years old

Size: 1.97 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 52:58

Download (KS):