Thai Korean Etc Thai | Filipina | Indonesian - asian teens fucked by Western perverts

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Jenny

Description:
Height: 150 cm
Features: Anyway the face is cute
Personality: Fresh feeling
Boobs: About B cup
Pussy: natural hairless (only grows a little)
I was surprised at the moment I met her, she was so cute. Of course she is not prostitute . Small face and style is good. When I tried to take her clothes off , it was shaved , when I asked about it , she said “It was not grow up ..” As for erotic though it is still developing but I do not dislike it seems likely to have future potential. BAREBACK , the last is CREAMPIE. As for the creampie , she was a little amazed. She is a very gentle personality. Anyhow she is cute, I would like to see her again.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, doggystyle, creampie, POV, hairless, bald pussy, teen, 18yo, 18 years old

Size: 1.43 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 38:38

Download (KS):

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Samaai

Description: Height: 155 cm
Features: Sexy clothes
Personality: Calm
Boobs: About C cup
Pubic hair: natural

She was wearing a sexy black dress, so I thought she was like adult woman, but in reality she was a normal 20 yo girl. Her style was good, especially the shape of her butt was beautiful.

In the first half I felt difficult, she had quite reaction, but suddenly she got motivated from cunnilingus. Blowjob was declined. And after all cowgirl position was fierce. The last, I shot my sperm half to the outside and half to the inside. She was pretty shocked about creampie.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, doggystyle, creampie, POV, hairy pussy

Size: 1.43 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 38:17

Download (KS):

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Jaa

Description: Height: 168 cm
Features: slender and tall
Personality: cheerful and charming
Boobs: A or B cup

She was very charming in movement, facial expressions, reactions, etc. It is rather cute. She is slender and tall, like a model. She seems to have little experience of eroticism and she is quite shy. She asked me 'I want to go to bed', because she wouldn't get naked in a bright place. I said OK, she got into the bed vigorously and entered the comforter.

Cunnilingus was refused. I asked her blowjob,, she did a little. The end is half in the outside and half in the inside (creampie). She was not angry, but going to wash right away.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, creampie, doggystyle, POV, hairy pussy, teen, 19yo, 19 years old

Size: 1.32 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 35:18

Download (KS):

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Tiup

Description: Height: 156 cm
Stretch mark:she has
Pubic hair:natural

I had a bad feeling from the beginning when we were talking. It seemed that she did not accept me at all because I could not communicate well. I changed some positions, but she had no reaction. During the piston I felt sex with elaborately made sex doll. At the end was creampie with doggystyle.

After I finished I felt tiredness I had never experienced before.
Finally her good point. → ○ When the doggy position, I feel like having sex with a blonde girl. ○ The insertion feeling is pleasant. ○ 'We treat women like SEX TOY! 'From a sadistic point of view, I think it's good

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, creampie, doggystyle, POV, hairy pussy, teen, 18yo, 18 years old

Size: 1.24 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 33:33

Download (KS):

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Mine

Description: Height: 160 cm
Boobs: D cup or more
Style: Small face with long legs, curves and big tits, beautiful hip
Hair: black short hair
Tattoo: None
Stretch Mark: None

She was a very attractive girl, and showed me a shy smile many times. She said “Condom?” Once stopped flowing, but I managed it somehow. So, bareback.

She shook her waist even at the normal position, so aggressively it was impossible to imagine from the first impression. Even in Doggy style and Cowgirl style she was shaking her butt quite violently with a tearful eye. At the end was creampie. She forgave me with a smile.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, babes, Bigboobs, blowjob, creampie, cowgirl, doggystyle, hairy pussy, POV

Size: 1.83 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 49:03

Download (KS):

zenthark

Creampie in Asia: Min

Description: Bareback with 'natural flow'. While doing, I had a strong sense of immorality. She was so slender and petite. The feeling of insertion was just awkward. I tried shoot half in the outside and half in the inside (creampie). She forgives me with a smile.

Keywords: Asian, Thai, Thailand, amateur, blowjob, creampie, cowgirl, doggystyle, hairy pussy, POV, petite, teen, small tits, 18yo, 18 years old

Size: 1.77 GB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 47:33

Download (KS):

zenthark

Tukta: Plush & curvy Thai’s merciless creampie(s)

Keywords: amateur, Asian, Thai, Thailand, blowjob, cowgirl, creampie, hairy pussy, shaved pussy, big tits, chubby

Size: 737 MB | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Duration: 25:59

Download (KS):

Last edited by a moderator: