Aspen Rae BG content

So she has 1 vid out but another coming is that my understanding?

Has anyone subbed to her OF? And how much extra is it for vids beyond just the regular OF content/paywall?

Thanks don't want to waste $ to just get a price

arr0w67

I have a sub to her OF... no she hasn't done any BG. The vid youre talking about, although does have a dude in it, its teasing in front of him. No BG.. I wouldn't expect anything like that from her for a long time.

myname

I have a sub to her OF... no she hasn't done any BG. The vid youre talking about, although does have a dude in it, its teasing in front of him. No BG.. I wouldn't expect anything like that from her for a long time.
How is her OF btw? Worth it by your measure?

Of course wow talk about promoting it as B/G content on twitter but not being B/G did you have to pay extra for that on top of the OF sub?

arr0w67

Im sure she didnt promote it has fullon hardcore B/G and she even told us that it wasnt that. Im not here to talk bad about her, or her content. I enjoy it.

Im sure she didnt promote it has fullon hardcore B/G and she even told us that it wasnt that. Im not here to talk bad about her, or her content. I enjoy it.
That's the way I read it but regardless did you have to pay extra for that or was it included in the $x/month fee?