B.Knox

phillyturtle83

So I'm about to pull the trigger on a year subscription to her private snapchat... anyone else here a member who can verify it being worth the 150 bucks??

Lazarus

You are wise to ask that question. I will start by saying that I have absolutely zero awareness of her private snapchat. I do, however, have years of experience with her management team and they are among the worst for false advertising. They mislead people into thinking they're getting something they're not. For example, it is common for them to provide previews of their material with stars over what you presume will be exciting parts of their body, only to find out that under the photo-shopped star is clothing or, yes, in at least once case, an actual star made out of material (like a pasty).

They have some very sexy models, so I get the allure, but I stopped sending money their way years ago because of this. I hope this situation proves different as Baily is a very sexy girl, but I'd bet it won't. Good luck!

phillyturtle83

You are wise to ask that question. I will start by saying that I have absolutely zero awareness of her private snapchat. I do, however, have years of experience with her management team and they are among the worst for false advertising. They mislead people into thinking they're getting something they're not. For example, it is common for them to provide previews of their material with stars over what you presume will be exciting parts of their body, only to find out that under the photo-shopped star is clothing or, yes, in at least once case, an actual star made out of material (like a pasty).

They have some very sexy models, so I get the allure, but I stopped sending money their way years ago because of this. I hope this situation proves different as Baily is a very sexy girl, but I'd bet it won't. Good luck!
I've had some run ins with Phad as well. I can no longer purchase any content on their sites. The private snapchat is being offered by her, through a few of her social media outlets., with the payment going directly to her.

Lazarus

I've had some run ins with Phad as well. I can no longer purchase any content on their sites. The private snapchat is being offered by her, through a few of her social media outlets., with the payment going directly to her.
I wonder if she is contractually obligated to make sure her privately offered content doesn't compete or outshine her Phad-produced content? I've gotten the impression they keep the girls reined in and I have to think it's because they have them contractually obligated. But, perhaps BK is now in a free-agent state. (you can see my wishful thinking there).

walker123

I asked her, she replied with :

" I'm non-nude I do teasing there will be some slip lol"
Non nude....but willing to fuck, BJ, cum, have things put in her ass on camera. But showing her boobs or puss is a no go area...lol..

Anyway.. anyone have her newest foot to BJ video willing to share... Thanks.

ElectricRed33

35 min vid of toy play and foot tease to footjob and about 5 mins worth of a bj on a flacid dong at the end. Money shot on feet. She could do better.

sharma

Have you seen farmers pulling the cow's nipples to ready them for milking?? Well those farmers show better technique and care than Bailey in this video during the so called handjob... Followed by the most awkward footjob I have ever seen... When you came to see the video after looking at the title and eagerly waiting for the bj to somehow save this video, what you get is more disappointment... If the handjob can be compared to a farmer's milking technique, the bj looked more a calf jumping up to suck the cow's nipples...

ElectricRed33

Like I said...flacid dong...or like Sharma said, cows nipple. In the video, the resemblance is strikingly similar. She could do better...or could she?

Rodzila

A pro?

Dude... its fucking pathetic.
did you see how she sucked that cock? that's some deep pro shit. from a teasing model to that it is a big step. you are expecting too much like full on hardcore . she will never go there. but this was a huge surprise . even in the fuck the dj she didn't suck like this. yes 90 percent of the vid is shit but that how it is with them they will leave you wanting more and more. this is why she is going on for so long . and people are still intrested. people were bitching about the big dildo vid. which i thought was a huge step for her full on nipples for a long time not flashes. you will always get little by little. the whole foot thing i don't get people who like that so that was for them i guess.. heaven.. but i took from the vid her bj skills which are, again. pro like.

ih8ewe

If you like having the only nudity in a video being a cock, that's fine, to each their own. I personally prefer her big dildo video, since the nudity in that one is from her.

Rodzila

of course i want to see her getting ass fucked and she is naked. but i can find the good in it as i saw her sucking skills.
i liked the big dildo also . but all i am saying it's not all bad. we will always get a little from her. that is what keeps us wanting more. if she would get totally naked and fucked and we would see everything already she would be an after thought. that's her game like many tease models before her.
i would not! pay 40 bucks for that just to point out.

majikdragoon

of course i want to see her getting ass fucked and she is naked. but i can find the good in it as i saw her sucking skills.
i liked the big dildo also . but all i am saying it's not all bad. we will always get a little from her. that is what keeps us wanting more. if she would get totally naked and fucked and we would see everything already she would be an after thought. that's her game like many tease models before her.
i would not! pay 40 bucks for that just to point out.
I have no idea what you consider "pro" but what I saw was the sorriest excuse for a blowjob I've seen in years. I see zero skill in this video. Its cringeworthy and anybody paying $40 for it is being mugged. Compare this to something like one of Ariel Rebels blowjob videos, its night and day in terms of quality and value. They have to be able to make more money by going much more explicit, surely?