Kim Chambers [LezOnly]
Nicole London [LezOnly]
Rebecca Bardoux [LezOnly]
Sahara Sands [LezOnly]
Shelby Stevens [LezOnly]
Traci Prince [LezOnly]
Valeria [LezOnly]
Vanessa Chase [LezOnly]

Description: Fully loaded with rich, silly, relationships, energetic aerobic sex and good looking babes who appear to have swallowed a lot of Mexican Jumping Beans, Badd Girls is a thoroughly enjoyable hoot of 18).
Rebecca Bardoux stars in this bawdy all-girl spoof of a thoroughly femme Western presently making the rounds in legitimate theaters. It is not a reprise of the great Svetlana movie from 1981, but it has considerable charm. A fully realized Western, the girls are dressed in the nines in the cowboy chic and enunciate their relations in twang. "Like mah dusty pussy," is a repeated line.
The best scene is a threeway fest with Kim Chambers, Vanessa and Traci Prince that takes place in the bar of a brothel. The sex is hot and stimulating - no faked orgasms here! There's pussylicking galore, as the girls prove themselves uninhibited when it comes to fingering and tit massage. In a later sequence, Bardoux and London enjoy gut wrenching mutual masturbation while bouncing on an unmattressed bedspring. Ouch, I thought, but they revel in it.
Badd Girls got my husband's attention away from the NBA play-off finals. I can not think of a stronger recommendation.

Scene Breakdowns:

Scene 1. Nicole London, Shelby Stevens
Scene 2. Kim Chambers, Traci Prince, Vanessa Chase
Scene 3. Rebecca Bardoux, Valeria
Scene 4. Sahara Sands, Shelby Stevens
Scene 5. Nicole London, Rebecca Bardoux

Video Quality: VHSRip
Video format: AVI
Video codec: XviD
Audio Codec: MP3
Video: Xvid 576x432 25fps 1814kbps [Video 0]
Audio: MP3 48000Hz stereo 125kbps [Audio 1