Bailey Knox Raingasm Video

dman543

New member/zipset videos haven't been posted in a while but wondering if anyone has Bailey's newest member video "Raingasm."

Eros90

Sorry to bump the thread but was this video ever posted/released?

Last edited by a moderator:

superman19

Had this very same problem.. (I think!) When I entered my number for a verification code it just didn't work (took my payment pretty quick though!) Ended up having to email & then icq (never used it before!) To FINALLY speak to Phad to get it sorted (took days!) I think it was a similar issue however this was a good few months back and can't exactly remember the whole issue but, it did have to do with my mobile number! (This was to join the site, if this is an issue when you're already a member I am not sure!)

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
The issue with the verification has been going on since the Halloween Zipset, i tried to join then(and a few times since) and encountered the issue, Phad firstly blamed me using a VPN(i wasn't), he then blamed me for using a web based mobile number (i wasn't it was my personal mobile) and when he ran out of excuses/blaming me he simply didn't respond anymore.

Sly_Fry

The issue with the verification has been going on since the Halloween Zipset, i tried to join then(and a few times since) and encountered the issue, Phad firstly blamed me using a VPN(i wasn't), he then blamed me for using a web based mobile number (i wasn't it was my personal mobile) and when he ran out of excuses/blaming me he simply didn't respond anymore.
Had the same issue. Phad is a scumbag and a con artist. Never responded to a single email I sent, but took my money FAST! Took me a week of back and worth w/ CCBILL to finally get my money back. I will never give that lying, P.O.S. scammer another dime!

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I complained on his twitter account and he started following me and that's how i managed to speak to him, i have no doubt it was because i list what i do for a living on my profile, but as soon as it was made clear the issue was with the site he stopped responding instantly. I also don't think it helped that i talking with models on my account(that he and anyone else could see), and i was fairly vocal about webmasters and how they can limit the work and income the models get.