Bailey Knox

majikdragoon

Agreed. Though I do feel like I should point out that in the off chance that Bailey begins putting out more compelling content, I'd be back in quick. She has a lot of potential still and could be huge on the platform.

Livstixs is another girl that needs to step her game up. I subscribed for a few months but she doesn't provide updates often enough. Brooke Marks I'm considering at the moment. She has the most potential of the former (or not) Panda girls I think. Hopefully she does some Halloweem themed content that features Nic Cage

clusseau

The shower vid was nice- but nothing new, and cost $45.

Her description on 11/1 video makes it Sound Different- $25
Im hoping someone will post this one, before I get snookerd again!

Enjoy this, little over 2 minutes, video of me touching all-natural boobs , squeezing my phat cake ass , and showing you my pussy lips for you out in the woods! I hope nobody saw me undressing for you. Oh, if you wanted to see my pussy up close and personal, this is the video you want to see.

ih8ewe

It's about what you would expect from Bailey, pussy up close and personal, in panties. She doesn't show her pussy lips, she just pulls her panties up really tight and you can barely make out what she has underneath them. I've given up on seeing her pussy, I'm just happy she's showing off her tits more.

groper1

If you saw the first shower vid. The two new ones are basically the exact same. Butt, tit and hate to say it but boring really
She had her gallbladder taken out last week, so she should be in better health shortly. She is getting back to better shape all the time, and has said she is going to start taking requests in the next week or so. That will be at least interesting to follow. I would like her to do some livestreams when she is feeling better. I always have thought that she did some of the best camshows!

ih8ewe

If you saw the first shower vid. The two new ones are basically the exact same. Butt, tit and hate to say it but boring really
She showed a little bit of pussy in the most recent one, nothing full on and only for a second, but more than usual. I was more interested in the soapy boobs.

If all you're looking for is seeing her pussy, skip the shower vids. It's a lot of money for not a lot of what you're looking for. Plenty of titties, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hectik617

She showed a little bit of pussy in the most recent one, nothing full on and only for a second, but more than usual. I was more interested in the soapy boobs.

If all you're looking for is seeing her pussy, skip the shower vids. It's a lot of money for not a lot of what you're looking for. Plenty of titties, though.
I think majority of the people want to see pussy or fucking. Not this false advertisement sees been doing Saying there is pussy in descriptions but its a camel toe at best.

clusseau

Man.. a Credit Card problem over First Shower vid has me "banned" ATM...
Gotta say, im so Into her Ass... im considering paying extra $45 just to see her Teaser-Posts...
If Anyone is able to Capture ANYTHING... i'd so much appreciate post!! (Signed; a Sick Man going through withdrawals)...

@clusseau: you aren't missing anything. I have occasionally purchased things every few months. It's not much better than anything of the past. She shows her tits and that's about it. The "teaser posts" aren't there for a reason. It's because they're nothing special. Stuff you could see on a webcam screenshot from 5 years ago.