bailey new vid

majikdragoon

It's shit. I was hoping after the Bailey Fucks the DJ and Glory Hole videos that her content might get better.. because those videos were clear escalations and pretty good.. but this is back to covering up and shitty angles.

Interesting fact.. this "new" video was shot in 2016. It takes place in the exact same hotel room as the Too Horny for the Mannequin Challenge video. Same guy, same matching silver bracelets, same green room key card, same boots on the floor, same hair, same room, same shitty Sony handycam etc. In fact, you can see the underwear she has on in the "new" video on the side next to the TV in the Mannequin Challenge video.

I have no intention of sharing the video; I paid for it on the off-chance that it would be as good as the last couple, but it really isn't. I do however think people should be able to make informed decisions as to whether it is worth buying and since the previews they make available are always dreadful...

The most frustrating thing is that Bailey has never seemed bothered about how much she shows and is far more daring than the rest of the girls. I would happily pay good money so see her get the shit fucked out of her without the covering up and terrible angles. Hopefully one day.

BOZZOO

"hip gyrating REAL orgasm."

LOL..yea, sure sure ;)